PDA

View Full Version : Is AC: Initiates down for you right now?

RivereyesGR
11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi,

Syncing problems aside, since this morning, it has been completely impossible to even log into the site. I can access it, but no content loads. Is it only me or are other users experiencing this right now?

TR.Misterscruff
11-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Same here so its not just you mate.

bayofangels
11-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Yep.

Maybe they're fixing things.

Maybe.

RivereyesGR
11-26-2014, 12:49 PM
Heh, an optimist :)

Walter_white_
11-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Yeah it's down. Maybe after i'll actually be able to synch my games

RivereyesGR
11-26-2014, 12:59 PM
That'd so make my day at work, but it's really sad we have to rejoice not over existing features, but about the repair of PROMISED features. Staring at my Guillotine Edition of Unity (which I will not play nor buy a Season Pass for until the game has been patched to RC status) I really lose faith in Ubisoft. And I have always supported them and purchased all their games on day one.

Steekbaard66
11-27-2014, 11:01 AM
I cant log in ether...it tells me connection failed please try to log in again later...

similarly
11-27-2014, 11:15 AM
I had troubles logging in yesterday, but today I've been able to. I had that "connection failed thing" yesterday.

However, it's still not syncing my other games. I put in a ticket. We'll see how it goes.

Somebody said you should try to log into Initiates FROM THE GAME! I tried that before but I'll try it again.

Steekbaard66
11-27-2014, 11:57 AM
I dont have unity yet so I cant log in from the game. Going to get it at the end of my exams. (next week Wednesday. I hope patch 4 will be out then, I want the frame rate fixed before I start to play it.)

RivereyesGR
11-27-2014, 12:46 PM
It worked at some point yesterday, recognized some of my AC games, synced those and it is still not syncing anything from II, Brotherhood, Revelations, III and Liberation. This is a very disappointing and frustrating end user experience for me.

TR.Misterscruff
11-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Still no joy logging in today either :( For something that could be so much more its frustrating to say the least. Either make sure something's right before releasing or don't bother at all.

bustin-ya
11-27-2014, 04:12 PM
I've never been able to log in, I have always gotten a connection failure from day one.

Steekbaard66
11-27-2014, 07:11 PM
(my problem is now fixed, I can now log in!!! :)) have you tried launching the games? when I played Revelations yesterday it only syched that it was done today...so try that? try to get a achievement or something? if this doesn't fix it contact ubisoft. You are not suppose to have this problem anymore...this was reported fixed like 4 days back? a week maby?