PDA

View Full Version : PS3 AC Rogue Abstergo Warrior Challenge "Use every type of weapon to kill enemies"

LilCriispy
11-26-2014, 01:16 AM
I have used eight of the nine weapons, but I can't seem to find another. Does anyone have a list of the weapon types or something? I heard blowpipe but I'm not so sure.

douberman
11-26-2014, 02:48 AM
I now what it is!

Kill the big guy and get his AXE!!! Is the last weapon!

If don't, get the knife from the fast runners soldiers!

avsman023
12-08-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm having the same issue (8 of 9) These are the things I can think of I've used. Swords, Blade, throwing knife, darts (rope and berserk), puckle gun on boat, rifle (shoot and stab), axe, grenades (berserk and shrapnel). Can't find the answer to the last one online either. Can anyone add some insight?

arachnid15
12-08-2014, 10:32 PM
The 9th weapon is invariably the axe. Almost everyone I know that has played has had a bit of trouble with this and that is usually the culprit. It did not work for me the first couple of times I disarmed the big guy and used it. Eventually it did, though. So even if you have tried the axe maybe give it another go.

R4C LoneWolf
12-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Axe or Throwing Knife?

AUD1T0R399
01-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Disarm a sword from a regular soldier and kill him with it.
I've been using the swords since the beginning of the game.
It is ONE Sword, no second blade disarm him with your fists selected and then press X or Square, I've used everything, even the axe and the throwing knives.

Rebel BearJew
02-07-2015, 08:45 PM
I have used eight of the nine weapons, but I can't seem to find another. Does anyone have a list of the weapon types or something? I heard blowpipe but I'm not so sure.

You have all of your regular kills with sword, pistol, throwing knife, and berserk dart. Also use the shrapnel grenade and Puckle Gun. Next disarm a regular guard, agile guard, and brute and kill him with his own weapon. This is how I got the challenge.

Alphacos007
02-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Yes, that's it. I had the same trouble with AC4. You must disarm the guards with different weapons (brute with axe, and runner with knife) and kill someone with those, preferabily them.