PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Mr.Blackkatt
11-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Hello!

Please explain to me how the **** you manage to release a game that suffers from huge framerate issues, on a PS4 console identical to the one we buy from the store. That during those four years of development of this game nobody notices the game is lagging 80% of the time??? For me this is mind blowing!

Launch trailer also shows some gameplay where the graphics are amazing, really the next generation! Now, however, after bought the game seen it myself on my PS4. I am deeply disappointed because it looks like all the other Assassin's Creed games with little fancier cut scenes otherwise nothing special about it at all.

The trailer highlights that now there may be "trillion" actors in the scene simultaneously, each with its own will (personality).
This was one of the reasons I bought the game. In my mind thinking. That they managed to do this all sounds impressive. Then of course also the graphics and gameplay remain at the same high level. Which in turn reinforced the impression that the "gameplay" will really be the next generation.

This is Reality!
1. Who the **** cares about a "trillion" actors in the scene at the same time when they have no purpose. Does not contribute anything at all more than to get the game to lag a little more.
2. Gameplay, next generation? Hardly, not even close. Is just like before. Aside from the "free fall", which is okay.
3. The animation/acting is like w00t? The “actors” don’t even look at you when they are speaking.

I am aware that I might be perceived as a bitter old man when you read this far. But it's not just the Assassin's Creed I am disappointed by. I with many others was expecting so much more from the new game consoles. I just want to know what is going on here. Surly the power of the new consoles must be able to deliver better graphics and more importantly framerates at an acceptable level? and leave room for better gameplay. This part I know is true. As the game Watch_Dogs was really nice in all aspects.

SithGorilla
11-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Yes the trailers they showed before the release of the game were very impressive. The game does not look as good as what they showed. It is a bit misleading.

rob1990312
11-26-2014, 02:19 AM
ya it seems to be the trend with next gen games new graphics but the same old gameplay