PDA

View Full Version : Need to know: Stats on armor of dolo and what's the extra prize for defeating him?

MIGHTY985850
11-25-2014, 09:23 PM
I left before I could claim my prize from the community boss fight and need to know what the stats on the armor of dolo are and what the bonus item for defeating him is. Please respond with some specific stats. Thank You!

damien4181
02-23-2015, 12:50 AM
I left before I could claim my prize from the community boss fight and need to know what the stats on the armor of dolo are and what the bonus item for defeating him is. Please respond with some specific stats. Thank You!

There are none. No weapon speed, just nothing. Rating go's up if you don't have Lv 50 armour. Hope that helps. There might be a hammer to. There's is a hammer with +4 weapon speed and parrying average.

SearingScythe
05-17-2015, 12:14 PM
I also have a question on (body-) armour, not only that of Dolo, but I think this thread is appropriate even though:

My highest ranking armour is 'Sleeves of Agron', but I can't fight (and win) wearing it with my favorite class (Trident), since the rolling speed I not the best & and it has a minus-modifier for roll-efficiency.
So I go with ... (the translation is difficult, must be something like 'Garment/Robe of the violent madman', the first yellow one available, right behind the purple 'Cuirass of the beast'), since that one offers fast-rolling-speed and a positive weapon speed modifier. I also tried the next fast-rolling armour ... (like before: something like 'Garment/Robe of the Brigant'), but I do better with the former.

So my question is: Which of the special-sale / legendary armour sets also provides fast-rolling and what other boni do they grant ? (the rating / health / Def. / Damage values are secondary for now)
The 'Bracers of Gannicus' would suit my description I think.

I could still buy the ... (that might fit: 'Flight of the Vulture'), but I assume the 188 gold are better invested in something else, the difference between this one and my current aren't really worthy of mention.

If you have an advice or opinion on that (or can help me with the right names^^) I would highly appreciate.

Thanks Lanistas!

Tha_Tulip
05-19-2015, 02:19 PM
I also have a question on (body-) armour, not only that of Dolo, but I think this thread is appropriate even though:

My highest ranking armour is 'Sleeves of Agron', but I can't fight (and win) wearing it with my favorite class (Trident), since the rolling speed I not the best & and it has a minus-modifier for roll-efficiency.
So I go with ... (the translation is difficult, must be something like 'Garment/Robe of the violent madman', the first yellow one available, right behind the purple 'Cuirass of the beast'), since that one offers fast-rolling-speed and a positive weapon speed modifier. I also tried the next fast-rolling armour ... (like before: something like 'Garment/Robe of the Brigant'), but I do better with the former.

So my question is: Which of the special-sale / legendary armour sets also provides fast-rolling and what other boni do they grant ? (the rating / health / Def. / Damage values are secondary for now)
The 'Bracers of Gannicus' would suit my description I think.

I could still buy the ... (that might fit: 'Flight of the Vulture'), but I assume the 188 gold are better invested in something else, the difference between this one and my current aren't really worthy of mention.

If you have an advice or opinion on that (or can help me with the right names^^) I would highly appreciate.

Thanks Lanistas!

Hey there Scythe,
If you are inclined solely by roll speed to pair with a trident, Gannicus armor is the way to go. But with a little practice, you may come a round with the Agron Sleeve. It is a very powerful armor and although the efficiency carries a negative stat, it can still be utilized.
Flight of the Vulture is my favorite "stock" item for speed, rolling and power. Take some time while in the "off-season" to tinker with combos of load-outs on your glads, some items have "hidden" stats or attributes.