PDA

View Full Version : Companion app automatically sends nomads after revealed chests?

DeanOMiite
11-25-2014, 03:30 PM
So I'm using the AC Unity Companion App a lot and I actually like it a lot, but it keeps doing this one thing that aggravates the sh*t out of me. Whenever a new nomad (blue) chest is revealed, one of the assassins in my nomad brotherhood is automatically sent after the chest. I can't prevent the assassin from going after the chest, I can't choose WHICH assassin goes after the chest, and worst of all retrieving the chest makes the assassin unavailable for 24 hours...unless I get the chest while I'm playing at home.

I feel like this is a silly feature and there must be some way around it, but I can't figure it out. Any thoughts? I just want to keep my assassins in the brotherhood available for nomad missions...or at least choose to only send my crappier low-level assassins after the chest and keep the better ones for actual missions.

hi2ukindsir
11-25-2014, 04:26 PM
While this is very annoying, unfortunately its the only way I can actually get the chests. My game every chest that says its unlocked in the app wont open in the game. Seems like nothing is working correctly.

wvstolzing
11-25-2014, 04:31 PM
This is a mystery, and only the FATHER OF UNDERSTANDING knows the true meaning of it.

DeanOMiite
11-25-2014, 04:32 PM
I think I figured out part of how it works...I'm not sure, but I THINK it goes like this:

In the companion app, each nomad mission has 3 individual parts. There are also three icons above that, typically two chests and an assassin logo. I THINK after you do the three missions (ambush, knockout, guard, for example) it THEN sends one of the assassins who were included in that last mission to go get the chest (which takes 24 hours) and the assassin that goes after it is the first listed assassin.

I don't know that for certain, trying to confirm now. Would love it though if somebody who already knows for sure would chime in.

wvstolzing
11-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Yes, that's how it works. But if you go get the chest yourself, then the Assassin that's automatically sent must be freed ---- which doesn't always happen.

DeanOMiite
11-25-2014, 07:17 PM
yeah, i was able to "free" one of them last night but I couldn't get the other one...but now that I look at it today I think I was just at the wrong chest lol