PDA

View Full Version : 2 kills from hiding spots

PhilyG213
11-25-2014, 12:34 PM
One of the side objectives in "The Jacobin Club" is to kills 2 guards from hiding spots but no matter how many I kill I still can't complete it. Is that a glitch or am I doing something wrong???

jeffies04
11-25-2014, 12:47 PM
I *think* when I did that mission I used the closet things inside the mansion. There were a couple opportunities to sneak in when their backs were turned.

You also might manage the haystack over by the tunnel entrance... I think that guy might walk close enough.

When it says hiding spots it's not counting just being in cover it wants you to be in a haystack or a closet or something like that. Are they just not registering?

PhilyG213
11-25-2014, 12:50 PM
I *think* when I did that mission I used the closet things inside the mansion. There were a couple opportunities to sneak in when their backs were turned.

You also might manage the haystack over by the tunnel entrance... I think that guy might walk close enough.

When it says hiding spots it's not counting just being in cover it wants you to be in a haystack or a closet or something like that. Are they just not registering?

I'll try the hay stack. I always kill them from the closet but it just isn't working

YazX_
11-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Yes hiding spots mean bench, closet, haystack, blending group.