PDA

View Full Version : 100% Game Artifacts

R-James-Dio
11-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Hey first i have to say my english aint so good so sorry about this.

I was planning to finish the game 100% i am 95% atm.
I do not own a smartphone so i can't get the companion app can i still finish the game?
There are companion chest but they don't seem to count what about those artifact you find in the helix rifts?
They don't say i completed it 100% but i got every artifact in the main map.
I try to find those answers on many forums but could not find them and i really want to know.
So i don't keep wasting my time chasing those remaining chests and paris stories.

Many thanks GŁnther.

AherasSTRG
11-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Link your Uplay profile to Initiates. That way you should become an Initiate Level 1 and gain access to the Rift Artifacts:

http://acinitiates.com/#!/login

R-James-Dio
11-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Link your Uplay profile to Initiates. That way you should become an Initiate Level 1 and gain access to the Rift Artifacts:

http://acinitiates.com/#!/login

That is allready the case i could collect 1 artifact but others it says it need to be done by the companion app.
I now just see that i am level 19 in initiates.
i had no problem opening a few of those yelow chests so it shouldn't be a problem then for those artifacts?

Anyway thank you for your reply.

itzrayen22
11-25-2014, 01:55 PM
If you look on the progress tracker, you'll see the other artifacts are to be found in the 3 Helix Rift maps. I've not done them yet, but all the Paris artifacts were those shield like things, so I'd expect the Helix artifacts to be the same.

R-James-Dio
11-25-2014, 02:09 PM
If you look on the progress tracker, you'll see the other artifacts are to be found in the 3 Helix Rift maps. I've not done them yet, but all the Paris artifacts were those shield like things, so I'd expect the Helix artifacts to be the same.

I know i even found them there but the problem is i can not collect them even when i have an initiates lvl of 19.
So it seems like you need the companion app to get those maining ill never be able to finish it to 100% since i do not own a smartphone.
My question was if they count for 100% and i learn this seems to be the case.
Som claim to say you don't need the app you only need to have lvl 1 initiates but so far ive proven that to be false.

Then again if it is clear that you do need the app i find this beyond ridiculous that you pay for a game you can't even complete cause you don't own a smartphone.

But i guess i just have to accept it and who knows maiby in the future they change it or atleast never do this again in an other game.

Erfivur
11-25-2014, 02:23 PM
Hey first i have to say my english aint so good so sorry about this.

I was planning to finish the game 100% i am 95% atm.
I do not own a smartphone so i can't get the companion app can i still finish the game?
There are companion chest but they don't seem to count what about those artifact you find in the helix rifts?
They don't say i completed it 100% but i got every artifact in the main map.
I try to find those answers on many forums but could not find them and i really want to know.
So i don't keep wasting my time chasing those remaining chests and paris stories.

Many thanks GŁnther.

I believe you can get programs that will run phone/tablet apps on your PC.
I've never used one before but I knew someone that used one called Bluestacks.
http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html

I've not tried it myself yet but maybe give it, or something similar, a try.