PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Paris Stories

Adinek99
11-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Hello all,

Does anyone know how to unlock last mission is paris stories. This is the last one to do for me but can find it, and its in gray 'locked'. Im even unable to check name of this mission...can anyone help please and tell me how to unlock it?

necros1977
11-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Hello all,

Does anyone know how to unlock last mission is paris stories. This is the last one to do for me but can find it, and its in gray 'locked'. Im even unable to check name of this mission...can anyone help please and tell me how to unlock it?

Hi I bought Elix credit and now my map who all Stories of Paris missions and all the Murders investigation. So if you tell me the name (if you use translate me the name in Italian I will tell you where it is located…) But have you downloaded The Chemical Revolution? Maybe it's the last. I guess you must search on the map of the zone that tells you how many stuff there are (chests, side mission, manufacts…) Otherwise I guess we must wait for the download. In the season pass there is a quote telling: Missions solo supllementaries, Dead Kings and Chronicles China. I think we must wait.

Now I want to ask you how I can strengthen Arno. I mean not with the money, not with Helix point, not by Creed points (when you kill someone) but how can I get that coins with a "A" of Assassin above???

Thanks Remo

PS Tovelove1 if you use ps4

Kytr
11-27-2014, 12:26 AM
The assassin's coins come from main storyline missions (and their optional objectives) and from the Co-op missions and their sync points. I am assuming that you mean the coin used to acquire skills.

DiamondusMaximus
12-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Hello all,

I came across this myself and both asked and answered my own question. See link below, you need to complete a certain Social Club mission to unlock the remaining Paris Story.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/965929-Paris-Story-Side-Mission-Not-Available