PDA

View Full Version : Any chance we can get the Master Commander or Officer Outfit for Rogue in the US ?

brotersinarms
11-24-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm asking, because although i'm enjoying the game on 360, the Outfit choices just seem to be outdated for the Era (Assassins Creed 3 had the same issue).

The Outfits provided either all look the same, or are Viking and Crusader Outfits from the medieval or ancient era's. The Master Commander and the Officer Outfits would be perfect, but are only available in Europe. Why? Any chance of a DLC or a way we can purchase them here in States? I tried EBAY but its for Europe only. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Commander_Pack?file=Commander_Pack.jpg

Bipolar Matt
12-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm asking, because although i'm enjoying the game on 360, the Outfit choices just seem to be outdated for the Era (Assassins Creed 3 had the same issue).

The Outfits provided either all look the same, or are Viking and Crusader Outfits from the medieval or ancient era's. The Master Commander and the Officer Outfits would be perfect, but are only available in Europe. Why? Any chance of a DLC or a way we can purchase them here in States? I tried EBAY but its for Europe only. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Commander_Pack?file=Commander_Pack.jpg

Ubi always releases these as DLC later on. We'll likely get the Siege of Fort De Sable mission, the Armor of Sir Gunn missions, The Officer Pack, Master Commander Pack and Templar Pack released as DLC sooner than later. Hopefuly some additional content as well, perhaps filling in the 16-year gap between when Shay helps wipe out the North American Assassin order and when he resurfaces in France in 1776.

Also, it's not widely advertised. You can unlock Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward and Arno's outfits in Rogue by playing each game for a while (I think 10 minutes per game a piece, something like that).