PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Unity....Pathch 3 needed as soon as possible

deep.neogy
11-24-2014, 04:08 PM
When will be the Patch 3 be ready to download for Assassin Creed Unity ?
I am unable to play the game as Arno gets stuck quite often and the movement of arno is also not quite smooth.
The game also gets stuck often for 1 to 2 minutes then the game again starts working.
I am really fed up with also these glitches.

topeira1980
11-24-2014, 05:57 PM
i need an improvement to my FPS pronto. i havent touched ACU since patch 2, which might have cost me some fps.
in any case, yes, we are all eagerly waiting this patch and hoping that it actually fixes things in a meaningful way and doesnt break too much in the process.... which it might.

bustin-ya
11-24-2014, 06:28 PM
When will be the Patch 3 be ready to download for Assassin Creed Unity ?
I am unable to play the game as Arno gets stuck quite often and the movement of arno is also not quite smooth.
The game also gets stuck often for 1 to 2 minutes then the game again starts working.
I am really fed up with also these glitches.

That's the vast majority of us. I'll never buy another ubi game coming out the gate again.
This update is taking way to long. And who knows if its going to even help.

Necrilith
11-24-2014, 07:08 PM
I also hope patch is available soon!
Looking forward to them to fix the frame rate issue... Game suffers from "spikes" every 3-4 seconds :/
(I think it is mentioned here in the forums aside from my thread, luckily Ubisoft is aware of this also)

deep.neogy
11-24-2014, 08:32 PM
That's the vast majority of us. I'll never buy another ubi game coming out the gate again.
This update is taking way to long. And who knows if its going to even help.

yeah exactly this PATCH 3 is taking way to much time to release.
UBISOFT should have not released this Assassin Creed Unity game incomplete with many bugs & glitches.

deep.neogy
11-24-2014, 08:44 PM
i need an improvement to my FPS pronto. i haven't touched ACU since patch 2, which might have cost me some fps.
in any case, yes, we are all eagerly waiting this patch and hoping that it actually fixes things in a meaningful way and doesn't break too much in the process.... which it might.

Yeah FPS also needs to be improved.I have also not touched Assassin creed Unity science i have completed Sequence 3 Mission 1 because it was becoming extremely difficult for me to play the game as Arno gets stuck quit often.the camera movement and movement or Arno is also not quit smooth.

deep.neogy
11-24-2014, 08:54 PM
I also hope patch is available soon!
Looking forward to them to fix the frame rate issue... Game suffers from "spikes" every 3-4 seconds :/
(I think it is mentioned here in the forums aside from my thread, luckily Ubisoft is aware of this also)

Your Assassin Creed Unity game suffers from "spikes" every 3-4 seconds.So what do you mean by "SPIKES" ?
My Assassin Creed Unity game gets stuck quit often for 1 to 2 minute then the game again starts working but when Arno gets stuck then I have to exit the game or the mission and restart it.