PDA

View Full Version : Access to other language chat of a server or login in an other language

SirJoeStairs
11-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi,

I have seen that the Italian server is the same of Czech, Polish and a lot of other country server.

But we are locked in Italian chat.

So also if I see a lot of people online in particular maps I cannot directly chat with them (only way is wisper).

There is a way to change global chat channel to enter in other language channels? or forecast an help request in all the help channels?

Or at least, because the server is the same there is a way to login as a polish player (for example) so I can play in the same server but chat with them?

THe www.heroes-online.com server redirect me to my language site so no way to choose. Exists direct links to bypass this?

thanks

regards

SirJoe

Kuby.Tuby
12-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi,

Please note that this is not the right forum to post issues and bugs. There is a dedicated forum for MMHO to report bugs and issues.
You can easily access it by visiting www.heroes-online.com and clicking on the link called “forum”. You will be redirected to the right forum where you can leave feedback, report issues and chat with other players.

The language you would like to play MMHO in can be selected on the top left on the homepage :)

Best regards
BB_Kuby

utfifas09
02-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Amplifiers from volts as well as seems powerful.