PDA

View Full Version : Airmech arena league

RageCage81
11-24-2014, 10:26 AM
How do i got about reporting a possible team that may be cheating?

why when my teammate desyncd did the match count as a lose?

what is being done about exploiters/part glitchers.

what is being done about people who aren't apart of league that may be cheating. Possible exploiting otherteams to give team in league wins and others losses?

i just got through a match were a mech literally took 0 damage from a sniper mech well within range no units around him.
they were able to produce much more damaging unit, there mechs/units were seeming doing mor damag then ours even when there the same units.
the pilots they were using have no unit modifiers at the speed they were producing its assumed that there using chiminys tooth.
This is a bit discouraging when this type of senario is happining on more then one occasion.

Th3Tater
11-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Parts glitch ftw! That needs to be fixed if you guys are giving away real stuff Ubi. Please fix.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/958909-Fix-the-parts-glitch?p=10372974#post10372974

Blunted Jester
11-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Wondering what actually deems the winning team points? Is it overall units destroyed, Player level, time it takes to win? also how many points do you lose if you lose? and will leaderboards reset Dec 1st?