PDA

View Full Version : New game? Delete Progress?

shadow_dreamer
11-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Is it just me or is it impossible to delete a game in progress?

I want to delete my save game, ie start over from the beginning, but there seems to be no way to do this.

All I have is a continue option. Someone please tell me where I am going wrong.

I-o-IPositive7
11-24-2014, 09:48 AM
delete or backup saves at
c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\saves\account_id\720 or 857
turn off cloud sync

Berol1991
11-24-2014, 04:27 PM
And how to turn off cloud synch?

topeira1980
11-24-2014, 05:06 PM
And how to turn off cloud synch?

run uplay.
in the top right corner there is a COG WHEEL. click it.
go to settings.
first option is "enable cloud save". turn it off. remove the V

Berol1991
11-24-2014, 07:34 PM
Thx. I will do it when I resynchronise previouse games to Initiates as without Cloud I would be forced to play all from begining. Cloud is quite usefull sometimes :).

BTW this will not prevent AC:Initiates from synchronise with game progress?

machine4578
11-24-2014, 08:42 PM
Thx. I will do it when I resynchronise previouse games to Initiates as without Cloud I would be forced to play all from begining. Cloud is quite usefull sometimes :).

BTW this will not prevent AC:Initiates from synchronise with game progress?

AC Iniates will re-sync no problem(atleast it did for me).. but the stupid Companion app is another story.. i had to restore my save(lucky i had a backup) and ALL companion rewards i collected are now gone on my backup save.. but maybe the app is bugged since when you complete a mission\reward it says it saved to your acct.. because i dont think you can start the app over??

Berol1991
11-25-2014, 12:01 AM
For me AC:I can't synch anyway. But companion is quite bad thing to lost. I can't get it. why they separate brotherhood metagame from main game? It seems two stabilise game I have to give up trying to get qute much content. Low-grade luckily. So if achivements and AC:I after update will work it will be fine. Maybe after update and makeing some progress Cloud will work other way and update itself with saves from PC. I will try wafter makieng backup.
BTW Any clues if blocking connection between Cloud and saves will fix reblocking equipment problem? Cause it's main reason for me to start from begining.