PDA

View Full Version : PC [Unity/ all AC NA/EU] Hardcore competitive club going for Assassin glory

ReReminiscence
11-24-2014, 12:11 AM
Im looking to make a hard core competitive club wed uses voice coms to plan our moves. Looking for people that want to win weekly that could put a couple of hours a couple days to run heist and co op to lv our club up for that sweet sweet bonus creed points. If I see people are interested soon Ill get in contact with the first few to come up with a group name. This is for people that want to leave their mark on AC mutiplayer and want to be in the top tiers of assassins world wide.

Id like your

ubisoft name

time zone / region

days you can devote a couple hours to club events

Your play-style

why you want to join

If I find people are not being active they will be purged this isn't a free ride to the top. I look forward to seeing who amongst our fellow brothers and sisters wish to join me in this adventure. If you want to have fun and be casual this isn't for you. If you have the drive to be the 1% then welcome home.

Ps depending on how the group enjoys playing with each other would like to make this group a stable one for future AC mutiplayer content

Ianoren
11-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Ianoren

GMT - 5 (EST) / US East Coast (I am in college with class only 2 days a week, so I am pretty flexible most times)

Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat., Sun. work best but I'm pretty flexible

Stealth until I screw up then just cut everyone down, but I definitely prefer exploiting the surroundings.

I want some people to play with. Collect those legendaries that are hiding behind club competitions and maybe become the best assassin.

feto2011
11-27-2014, 10:44 AM
West coast, at least this year I have time to join in your daily drill. interested in your club goal, but English is not my first language. If you think it is ok, get me on board.

THEVERSACEKING
11-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Ubisoft name: THEVERSACEKING
Time zone/region: +1 Poland
Days you can devote a couple hours to club events: Mon - Fri it's from about 6PM to maybe 9-10PM, Weekends, if im not going to pub from about 9PM to a 3-4 AM.
Your play-style: Discrete, quite, like a assassin.
Why you want to join: Cuz i think u got determination and experience to create and lead a clan. You are just fine leader mate.

ReReminiscence
11-27-2014, 10:57 PM
I'd like to thank you all for your interest guys. Before I set up and actually do this I want to make sure there would be a solid base of recruits so we can actually progress through the club objects at a good rate. I want this objective phase to be clean and efficient so We don't waste peoples time on what game time you all have to play.

It's nice to see both EU and NA interest. I woudl like to make sure we have a nice selections of Assassins in each time zone before we'd go and actually make the group.

Once again thank you all for the support and interest I will start setting up coms so we can come and talk about what you all have for ideas and so we can at least get to know one another and even if this idea fall through we can still have coms for casual play. I hope it doesn't come to that but we will see what goes on and time will tell.

Feel Free to add me my Ubi is ReReminiscence I'm on often I'll continue to respond to this and take what interest we have in this group and keep track of you all that have showed you would like a group like this.

Once again thank you for giving me something else to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Stay safe assassins.