PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed review

somefunnies
11-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Thought you guys would appreciate this.

Hilarious review of the first Assassin's Creed (http://foundsomefunnies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/assassins-creed-review.html)

Assassin_M
11-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Ahahahahahahaha, no, that's not funny. Zero punctuation is not funny.

I-Like-Pie45
11-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Ahahahahahahaha, no, that's not funny. Zero punctuation is not funny.

But M, he's talking with an accent and having flashy still images while saying stuff sucks!

IT'S SO FUNNY!!!

Assassin_M
11-23-2014, 10:47 PM
But M, he's talking with an accent and having flashy still images while saying stuff sucks!

IT'S SO FUNNY!!!
I'd love to see AC II fanboys still think he's funny if he says AC II sucks and makes a flashy accent video about it.

wvstolzing
11-23-2014, 10:53 PM
I thought he had done ACU.

I'm curious what Angry Joe will have to say about it.

D.I.D.
11-24-2014, 12:33 AM
I'd love to see AC II fanboys still think he's funny if he says AC II sucks and makes a flashy accent video about it.

He didn't say AC1 sucks. He said people keep telling him to hate it, he saw a few things he doesn't enjoy in it, but overall he thinks it's a good game and advised his subscribers to give it a try.

He then did exactly the same thing with AC2 when that came out, except said that he liked it more than AC1 (but said AC2 was too easy). Focussing on the negatives is kind of what he does, even when he's taking about games he likes.

harsab
11-24-2014, 12:45 AM
i'm not going to lie, that made me chuckle way more then it should of lmao.

SixKeys
11-24-2014, 09:25 AM
If you know Yahtzee's style, you'd know the AC reviews are actually some of his more positive ones. He criticizes them mostly for the broken economy and pointless side content, but says he likes the assassin fantasy.