PDA

View Full Version : Elephant Gun/Signature .700 Nitro Unlock?

BL00D TYPE Z
11-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Does anybody know how to unlock the signature elephant gun/.700 nitro? I've seen ppl on youtube using it and I have the season pass but don't see anywhere to unlock it. Anyone?

GodofGames323
11-23-2014, 10:57 PM
same problem here. got the season pass and still dont have it. the people on youtube probably had a pre order code for it from a specific retailer. you either need the code or the pass, but the pass isnt unlocking the content for some reason. i dont know if it's a glitch, or if ubisoft intends to unlock that stuff for the pass later on.

BL00D TYPE Z
11-24-2014, 12:08 AM
A few ppl in the youtube comments have asked and nobody has a clear answer there either. I don't even see any info for it in the xbox store where the content details are. Clear as mud at this point.

WolfeUK
11-24-2014, 02:51 AM
Pretty sure if you hover over the gun it tells you the requisites to unlock

BL00D TYPE Z
11-24-2014, 03:47 AM
Pretty sure if you hover over the gun it tells you the requisites to unlock

Right but I don't even see it in the signature weapons menu at all. It isn't locked with a requisite to unlock it. The gun just isn't there.

WolfeUK
11-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Right but I don't even see it in the signature weapons menu at all. It isn't locked with a requisite to unlock it. The gun just isn't there.

Ahh, ive had a few like that, sorry but ive no idea how i got it, sometimes they just turn up i guess, i dislike it anyways as it uses sniper rounds and only holds 2

dafugo13
11-24-2014, 11:58 PM
When you pre-ordered on amazon, you'll get the harpoon gun,
when you pre-ordered on gamestop, you'll get the elephant gun.
At least that's what I heared.

BL00D TYPE Z
11-25-2014, 04:13 AM

I think you're right. There just doesn't seem to be any other way of unlocking it. Oh well, I suppose the only reason I really wanted it was because I couldn't have it lol.

WolfeUK
11-25-2014, 05:23 AM

You heard wrong, i have both guns and pre ordered from game

These guns are part of Hurks redemption, you need to do his missions to unlock these guns, providing you have the DLC for it

HorTyS
11-25-2014, 09:08 AM

No, pre-ordering anywhere got you the 3 hurk missions and harpoon gun, pre-ordering from amazon gets the elephant gun and gamestop had the driller machine gun...

BL00D TYPE Z
12-01-2014, 12:44 AM
No, pre-ordering anywhere got you the 3 hurk missions and harpoon gun, pre-ordering from amazon gets the elephant gun and gamestop had the driller machine gun...

So I wonder if they will ever be made available to the general public lol?

BL00D TYPE Z
12-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Is it possible for someone with the amazon dlc/elephant gun to play a co-op game with someone who does not have the amazon dlc, then drop the elephant gun for the other person to pick up? Would it work that way and would the non amazon dlc person get to keep the elephant gun? Cuz that would be super. While I'm at it is there anybody on xbox one with the amazon dlc/elephant gun willing to play a co-op game with me and drop the elephant gun to see if that works lol?!? I would be eternally grateful.

GzxzzF
01-11-2015, 12:46 AM
You heard wrong, i have both guns and pre ordered from game

These guns are part of Hurks redemption, you need to do his missions to unlock these guns, providing you have the DLC for it

I completed hurks redemption and only got the harpoon

GzxzzF
01-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Is the elephant gun and .700 nitro the same weapon because I have the .700 nitro and my friend has the elephant gun although they look different and do different damage (from what we played) the research I have gone into shows they are they same weapon. So are they the same?