PDA

View Full Version : AC ROGUE - Frustrating Players with legendary impossible mission

douberman
11-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Ubisoft managed to turn the experience with AC Rogue something really frustrating and disappointing !

The last legendary mission , STORM FOSTRESS is impossible to win, for me and for several players by WEB.

I have 13 friends playing and none managed to win !

I've tried more than 50 times this mission!

It will be my first AC game that will not do 100 % synchronization !

Please , I beg for a Patch that facilitates this last mission , so it is not the last game of the series that will play!

AB Squid
11-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Ubisoft managed to turn the experience with AC Rogue something really frustrating and disappointing !

The last legendary mission , STORM FOSTRESS is impossible to win, for me and for several players by WEB.

I have 13 friends playing and none managed to win !

I've tried more than 50 times this mission!

It will be my first AC game that will not do 100 % synchronization !

Please , I beg for a Patch that facilitates this last mission , so it is not the last game of the series that will play!

Okay, I've done it but I got really lucky and rigged the system a bit.
First off, the storm fortress is a monster so even at low health, destroys ****. That's key.
What I did was I sprinted out in front of it and swung 180degrees and just dropped oil while it followed until the other two ships showed up. (On my first run I was T-boned by it and so I quickly stopped my ship so I could spam heavy shot as it was pushing me around.)

Then you clear the **** out of that **** until you get your bearings, then try and get all three ships as close to each other as you can while hitting them with mortars/Broadsides/etc.
They'll start sinking each other.
From then on is chance.

At least, that's what I could make out from when I did it.

Dion27T
02-10-2015, 04:10 PM
I actually managed to defeat the Storm Fortress after 17 tries. My tips are: Keep dodging out of the mortar fire. Speed up and then slow down and turn ship towards the Fortress when u see it firing it's mortars. Keep firing your own mortars on it untill u have 4 left. Save them for the other two ships.

Also a possebility is to sneak up to the back of the Fortress and fire. It's much more vulnerable there. Try to stay out of the reach of it's board cannons though!

Keep trying and good luck! The satisfaction when succeeding is immense.

phoenix-force411
02-13-2015, 02:26 AM
It's out of pure look most of the time. The Storm Fortress excels at both long range and close quarter combat. Dat cheating heavy shot!