PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] AC ROGUE - Frustrating Players with legendary impossible mission

douberman
11-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Ubisoft managed to turn the experience with AC Rogue something really frustrating and disappointing !

The last legendary mission , STORM FOSTRESS is impossible to win, for me and for several players by WEB.

I have 13 friends playing and none managed to win !

I've tried more than 50 times this mission!

It will be my first AC game that will not do 100 % synchronization !

Please , I beg for a Patch that facilitates this last mission , so it is not the last game of the series that will play!

Anykeyer
11-24-2014, 10:25 AM
Realy? AC finally has something challenging?
I hope they wont "fix" it in PC version. ;)

MrKirbyXIII
11-25-2014, 06:26 AM
Realy? AC finally has something challenging?
I hope they wont "fix" it in PC version. ;)

The problem is not a challenge, which is actually existent anyways, but the fact the Legendary Battles tell you you don't need even half the max upgrades, yet, with maxed out EVERYTHING, they are literally impossible due to the fact they spawn about 10 of EACH class of ship, and the main ship itself is bigger than the Man of Wars you normally see at the top of the game and fires with barely 5 seconds of delay, which is a MASSIVE volley that takes out a whole bar in one go. And you are trapped to three bars, making it so that you have about 10 seconds when facing the Legendary Ship to live. Which, despite maxed out mortar spam, ramming, front and side shots, and the heavy and explosive shots, and maxed out puckles hitting the weak spots, 10 seconds is not enough time to do even an eighth of their total HP. This is the same sort of **** that I found in Unity: more HP, more damage output, unstunnable, unblockable, undodgeable and faster gun reloads to the point of it being like having a second mag in your hand already when you drop the empty clip of MODERN guns, not reloading MUSKETS. Which, in Rogue, needed to have the whole ball, cloth and gunpowder, while Unity has gotten to the point of just having to stuff it down the barrel since it's prepackaged.

Anykeyer
11-25-2014, 08:25 AM
I checked this battle on YT and it doesnt seem to be particularly hard. That just a copy of La Dama Negra from AC4 (super easy legendary, goes down really fast if you just tail it, shoot some chain shots and ram its unarmored ***) plus some other ships.

MagsOwns4Life
11-25-2014, 01:07 PM
No, they should not patch anything. It was meant to be hard, but it's by no way impossible. El Impoluto was harder in Black Flag, this is much easier. Those other two Man o' Wars that appear after some time actually have the health bars of level 38 frigates, so you should not be worried by them. Remember the basic strategy for any Man o' War: tail behind them, shoot, repeat. Don't stay on its side. If you have the required upgrade, ram whenever you need to speed up.

douberman
11-26-2014, 01:20 AM
No, they should not patch anything. It was meant to be hard, but it's by no way impossible. El Impoluto was harder in Black Flag, this is much easier. Those other two Man o' Wars that appear after some time actually have the health bars of level 38 frigates, so you should not be worried by them. Remember the basic strategy for any Man o' War: tail behind them, shoot, repeat. Don't stay on its side. If you have the required upgrade, ram whenever you need to speed up.

In AC4, made El Impoluto on my FIRST RUN!

In ROGUE, made more than 50 trys and not finish it! There is no comparison the difficult!

MagsOwns4Life
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
In AC4, made El Impoluto on my FIRST RUN!

In ROGUE, made more than 50 trys and not finish it! There is no comparison the difficult!

...And I still think the Strom Fortress is dumb compared to the Impoluto. See? It is my opinion against yours. Fact is, it does not need patching. It is challenging, but not impossible like you are implying.

JustynThyme
11-27-2014, 08:34 PM
It took me six tries, but I finished the fight. The hard part is avoiding the other ships long enough to finish off Storm Fortress, and then switching tactics, because the same tactics won't work on the new ships.

My problem is that the game told me I earned the Templar Master outfit, Legendary Sails, Figurehead, and Wheel, but I don't have the sails, wheel, and figurehead. I have the Templar Master outfit, though. Does anyone know if this is a bug, or if I have to go pick them up somewhere? If so, where?