PDA

View Full Version : ACU suggestion; add fast walk/jog instead of scripted slowdowns

ReaperSaga
11-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Or scripted and scripted, english isn't my strenght but you hopefully know what I mean - when Arno slows his walk or sprinting in houses and massive groups. Sorry for my bad english.

For me, navigating Arno's going while sprinting is almost impossible with all this stuttering and freezing every 5secs - especially on narrow walkways. Running into things is constant and sometimes ruins some stealth aspects in missions, which is why at least I have to just walk around almost all the time. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy just walking around the city, exploring things and watch AI react into things (and go beyond stupid behaviors half of the time), but it's sometimes just too slow without any kind of jog/fast walk options. Having only two options of launching straight into full speed from sunday walk and other way around kills a bit of "immersion" or whatever for me.

What do you think? Would've it been better if they added fast walk or jog option into the game?