PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Major Unity plot point

SenseHomunculus
11-23-2014, 04:08 PM
This discusses end of Sequence 7.

Was I the only one who, at the end of Sequence 7 when Arno confronts Bellec at the church, actually wanted Arno to see things Bellec's way?? It's at that point that I wished Unity was an RPG game and you could choose which way you wanted Arno to decide to get a branching story with the appropriate consequences. Totally different game then, I know, but still... I think Bellec had it right about how it's always been and always would be a war between the Assassins and the Templars until one was defeated.

CoachAssassin
11-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Mirabeau wasn't such a bad guy, and neither was De la Serre, but I did enjoy Bellec and he at least had character depth. But yeah, his death was the only thing in Unity I felt had some sort of effect.

king-hailz
11-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Mirabeau wasn't such a bad guy, and neither was De la Serre, but I did enjoy Bellec and he at least had character depth. But yeah, his death was the only thing in Unity I felt had some sort of effect.

Really? I hated bellec he was as bad as stephane from AC3!

Anyway I didn't like the was pierce looked at the situation he was in... overall I think he was right but at this point in time de la serre and mirabau were good!