PDA

View Full Version : Wake up ubisoft - where is the big patch???

Wheatley-_-
11-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Can someone pls go to their office and kick their a*****.How long do we have to wait to play Assassins Creed Unity without all the bugs und glitchse and crashes? Omg we all payed u a **** ton of money to get this game, and now 1000s of players are not able to play it? Come on - Do something!

strigoi1958
11-23-2014, 11:47 AM
there is a patch 3 on its way and (I hope) someone will post a link to the ubi page with the details
But they are working as fast as they can... they've already had 2 patches and the game only released 9 days ago. (here in Europe) I haven't really had a bug or glitch since patch 2 but I'm only 35% into the game because of Far cry 4 Blitzkrieg ;).

pbsec
11-23-2014, 12:40 PM
I believe we will see the patch 3 next week.They can`t really afford to wait much longer.

Berol1991
11-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Next week we will get patch who wil bring some changes with FPS and graphic. Hope they will make styth with blocking stuff etc. I cae much morew about gameplay than graphic. This ear I played Knights of The Old Republic 2. Old, awfull graphic. Great game. Bugged as hell to, but I'v never lost my lasersaber.

LonewulfDiConis
11-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Will they fix the x60000001 bug?

THEVERSACEKING
11-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Will they fix the x60000001 bug?

i hope so, cuz i cant do anything online.

NoSpaxX
11-23-2014, 03:19 PM
Lol, I cant't do anything at all!:mad: It immediately exits, no matter whether online or offline. Starting to get really pissed, in partticular there is no information whether this bug will be fixed!

Dudi485
11-23-2014, 04:30 PM
there is a patch 3 on its way and (I hope) someone will post a link to the ubi page with the details
But they are working as fast as they can... they've already had 2 patches and the game only released 9 days ago. (here in Europe) I haven't really had a bug or glitch since patch 2 but I'm only 35% into the game because of Far cry 4 Blitzkrieg ;).

Unity was released 9 day ago and already needed 2 patches.... Than we wait for the 3th to be able (i hope so) play in good condition. Maybe now they are working hard, but what they've done for last 3 years of developing??? Some Alpha and Beta test? Nope, this is for losers...

Abeguy2
11-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Unity was released 9 day ago and already needed 2 patches.... Than we wait for the 3th to be able (i hope so) play in good condition. Maybe now they are working hard, but what they've done for last 3 years of developing??? Some Alpha and Beta test? Nope, this is for losers...

^^ this.. oh so many times this!! Like who do they think we are? hell if they want free beta testers just ask the community you'll get millions of them. FOR FREE if you're so damn greedy.. but so far there's no reason why this game should've released with this many problems for a(n):
a) AAA title
b) game with a giant fan-base willing to help for free because they love the games you make
c) game that you've had 3+ years to develop it (which could've been longer, we don't mind the wait and you most likely would've sold more had you fully developed the game so that it launched well on release day)

It's pretty pathetic imo. You're starting to become old EA.. no one liked.. old EA.. don't be.. old EA.. :|

topeira1980
11-23-2014, 05:45 PM

you, little man, have no idea how things work in such a company.

most likely that the devs have been working their a$$es off in the past 6 months, likely more than 9 hours a day with little to no extra payment to get this game running. proof is that it doesnt. it has a lot of issues. the devs, no doubt, had to do overtime to try and get this fixed and im pretty sure they were aware of most of the issues before the game was out. and im positive they begged the suits on top for more time to polish it up and the executives said "no! we must release the game for Christmas. we cant afford another watchdogs delay fiasco that cost us so much money bla bla bla" and decided to make their workers work twice as hard and do the best they can to make the game as stable as possible for the deadline.
once the game was out, and full of bugs, the devs are still ahrd at work because there is still a lot to be done.

im sure UBI is not resting on their laurels. at least not the devs.
i just hope they will release a patch as soon as there is a solution to something. personally i cant get good FPS no matter what and i truly hope performance is addressed in the nearest update since im not playing the game at all in the meanwhile.

RVSage
11-23-2014, 05:54 PM
Folks... I am not saying its wrong to be mad at ubi... But here are some points .. As topeira1980 mentioned above.. This is not due to the devs....

They have worked hard for this undoubtedly the best graphical game yet (The best in the world in terms of detail)
Such a true next gen game takes time...

This whole fiasco is preety much the buisness folks issue.. (Having annoyingly unrealistic deadlines).. This is the reality of corporate world... And I dont think Ubi is known for best salaries to devs too...

But that being said... It' sad to see such performance issues and annoying tooo

But I request you guys to be a bit more patient ... If not for Ubi atleast for the poor devs who have given us the stunning AC series... Common folks this one for the devs

Big-Black-Ding
11-23-2014, 08:45 PM
They have not updated the live blog at all and it is the weekend. Most likely they are off. Wait until Monday for an update. This sucks. I have no idea why they are taking this so lightly. No in-depth update on everything they are working on, day by day, so we do not pester them. Instead of being transparent, they leave us in the dark and expect us to wait indefinitely while they have our money. They should have released an emergency patch when the game came out, which limited the game graphically so it can have a playable frame rate and then work on a fix. However, they opted to make most of us wait 12 days and still nothing frame rate wise meaning the game is unplayable for most. I am never buying another Ubisoft title again that is for sure.

Dudi485
11-23-2014, 08:46 PM

most likely that the devs have been working their a$$es off in the past 6 months, likely more than 9 hours a day with little to no extra payment to get this game running. proof is that it doesnt. it has a lot of issues. the devs, no doubt, had to do overtime to try and get this fixed and im pretty sure they were aware of most of the issues before the game was out. and im positive they begged the suits on top for more time to polish it up and the executives said "no! we must release the game for Christmas. we cant afford another watchdogs delay fiasco that cost us so much money bla bla bla" and decided to make their workers work twice as hard and do the best they can to make the game as stable as possible for the deadline.
once the game was out, and full of bugs, the devs are still ahrd at work because there is still a lot to be done.

i just hope they will release a patch as soon as there is a solution to something. personally i cant get good FPS no matter what and i truly hope performance is addressed in the nearest update since im not playing the game at all in the meanwhile.

Folks... I am not saying its wrong to be mad at ubi... But here are some points .. As topeira1980 mentioned above.. This is not due to the devs....

They have worked hard for this undoubtedly the best graphical game yet (The best in the world in terms of detail)
Such a true next gen game takes time...

This whole fiasco is preety much the buisness folks issue.. (Having annoyingly unrealistic deadlines).. This is the reality of corporate world... And I dont think Ubi is known for best salaries to devs too...

But that being said... It' sad to see such performance issues and annoying tooo

But I request you guys to be a bit more patient ... If not for Ubi atleast for the poor devs who have given us the stunning AC series... Common folks this one for the devs

I'm really sorry guys but I disagree with you? Their deadlines are only their internal problems, if they could move W_D for 6 months they could do same for AC:U (or less than this) but they didn't.

How it ended? We have a great game with pre-alpha performances, which is unable to run at 60FPS Max Settings on some crazies RIG (Triple 980 included). You bought ask as for some patients but did we pay for beta access or full product? It's same as buying a new car than when we paid already car dealer is informing us that this car drive a $$$$$ and we need wait for mechanic 2-3 (more???) weeks... You consider that it's okay?

And, @topeira1980 You think that Ubi didn't lose some money at AC:U launch? Check this: https://www.google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=ubisoft%20stock

Nothing more to say.

If their product is not ready they should inform their customers about that or wait until this product is ready to sell. If i want to play some beta\alpha games Steam is full of Early Access (Some in better condition than AC:U....)

I expect some kind of goodwill gesture for all this mess because there are people like me who have paid 150€ for Guillotine Edition but we can not play\launch AC:U from the date of release (and yes my PC is way more powerful than system requirements)

topeira1980
11-23-2014, 10:01 PM
oh, there's no doubt that every poor lauch of a product costs them money, but their executives made the math and probably came to a conclution that releasing ACU riddled with bugs on novemeber will hurt them less than releasing it bug free on april or something. that is all the reasons there were.
it's not that they didnt know the game is no complete. it's not that they thought nobody would notice. it's not that they thought nobody would care. it's not that they thought that postponing the game is a terrible idea for the customers.
they made the math and the result was - release now. not matter what the gamers will think. no matter what their lower ranked programmers think. it's the numbers.
it's not that i ask for patience. it's that patience is all i can give. i will not get my money back. yelling might be helpful but everyone is yelling. it's a very well known fact that ACU is a poor shape and ubi dropped the ball. i just hope that the damage done to UBI from ACU is greater than what was done to UBI by the delay of W_D so the next time they will have an incomplete game they will delay the release and not do the same ugly trick a second time.

jeffies04
11-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Shareholders want to see year-end results. I'm sure they weren't happy last year when they fell short because Watch Dogs didn't make it on 2013's books because of the delay. Just like topeira1980 just said, they probably were balancing bugs vs. shareholder expectations. They probably said something to the effect, of, "Not making the deadline on Watch Dogs cost us greatly last year, we need to get back on track for 2014. By any means, don't let it happen again." Can you imagine what kind of pressure management probably put on the developers? I think I read somewhere that their salary is capped at something like 43 hours a week no matter how much overtime they put in. Do you know with a certainty how stressful it's been for a Ubi developer the past so many days/weeks/months/years? What their quality of life might have been? If not, we shouldn't get mad at them for not posting a live update over the weekend.

It's an angering situation, either way you look at it, either side you're on. We would have been fine with a delay, but I doubt the shareholders would. And really in any corporation, if your shareholders aren't happy, you're in hot water.

It's the corporate world, it sucks, it's what happened. They're working on it. It's ok to be mad about it, and it's OK to let them know. Let that anger resound up the ladder to the board room, but look at all the sides! And don't take it out on the developers, who are pretty far down the ladder from the decision-makers. We can't forget the reality is, Ubisoft is a for-profit company, they're always going to try and protect their bottom line and their choice this time was, "get it on the 2014 books".

strigoi1958
11-24-2014, 12:28 AM
I'm really sorry guys but I disagree with you? Their deadlines are only their internal problems, if they could move W_D for 6 months they could do same for AC:U (or less than this) but they didn't.

How it ended? We have a great game with pre-alpha performances, which is unable to run at 60FPS Max Settings on some crazies RIG (Triple 980 included). You bought ask as for some patients but did we pay for beta access or full product? It's same as buying a new car than when we paid already car dealer is informing us that this car drive a $$$$$ and we need wait for mechanic 2-3 (more???) weeks... You consider that it's okay?

And, @topeira1980 You think that Ubi didn't lose some money at AC:U launch? Check this: https://www.google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=ubisoft stock

Nothing more to say.

If their product is not ready they should inform their customers about that or wait until this product is ready to sell. If i want to play some beta\alpha games Steam is full of Early Access (Some in better condition than AC:U....)

I expect some kind of goodwill gesture for all this mess because there are people like me who have paid 150€ for Guillotine Edition but we can not play\launch AC:U from the date of release (and yes my PC is way more powerful than system requirements)

Sometimes the deadlines are set by external requirements... if Sony and MS have demanded Unity to be their leading game for the christmas rush for PS4 and XBone then ready or not the pressure is there for it to be released.

Unable to run at 60FPS well there are people stating they are getting much higher FPS than 60 plus I don't think there is any law which states a game must be 60 FPS :confused:

With W_D the required specs were announced and the forums (not just the english forum) went crazy demanding the game work on lower spec systems and all refusing to upgrade to play a game... I don't know whether Ubi listened but the game was delayed and released and then everyone complained that the graphics were not as good as in the E3 demo... we moan if they don't change it then we moan when they do change it ;)

ACU has lost a fortune simply because it is such an advance over previous games that Ubi knew it would lose ALL the PS3 and Xbox 360 sales, ACBF sold over 6 million (360 + PS3) but less than half a million on pc http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=assassin's+creed+IV&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200
That is 350,000,000 dollars of possible sales gone in a risk to give us a great game.

AC Rogue will help soften that a lot but that's a huge expense to bear for making ACU so demanding.

To be honest... if Ubi had said the game is being released as an early release so everyone can play but if you want to wait for the fully finished game it will be 4 weeks.... I do not think it would have affected sales by any great amount... people would be playing anyway.

As for goodwill... I only buy the cheapest code I can find ;) but... I would welcome it if Ubi did do something for the real hardcore AC fans who invest a lot of money into limited editions and merchandise even if it was to unlock all the in game content as it wouldn't cost Ubi any money

Tanyn
11-24-2014, 02:17 AM
I believe we will see the patch 3 next week.They can`t really afford to wait much longer.

They've already waited too long ... players are jumping ship by the hundreds. And why shouldn't they? This game, its content restrictions, and the ****ING companion app, have flown in the face of all the long-time, die hard fans of the series. It wasn't ready ... any of it, and they knew that. And they released it anyway.

Now, there are other titles out there, that aren't broken, such as Dragon Age: Inquisition (as well as others). ... I love AC, but right now I despise Ubisoft. So, the hell with this ... I'm giving my money to BioWare.

Tanyn
11-24-2014, 02:24 AM
Sometimes the deadlines are set by external requirements... if Sony and MS have demanded Unity to be their leading game for the christmas rush for PS4 and XBone then ready or not the pressure is there for it to be released.

I don't quite understand how you can be such a Ubisoft apologist / defender during this, the worst release the company's had so far as I can remember... but since you are, I ask you this:

This game will ultimately go down in history, as I stated, as the worst release this company has had ... ever, up to this point. The review embargos, the condition of the game at release, the content that we're all locked out of, behind features that don't exist. To top that off, we're dealing with Ubisoft COMPLETELY ignoring us, with no communication whatsoever, and some of the worst customer service pass-offs I've ever witnessed.

Why in the hell would Sony or Microsoft want THIS to be their leading game? What good did it do Ubisoft to rush it out, unfinished, in the end? The reputation of AC and Ubisoft have both been (possibly irreparably) damaged by this release, because it simply wasn't ready. We know it, Ubisoft knew it, and they did it anyway. ... I know better, but I still hope they learn from this ... it's really not a difficult concept to grasp: If it's not ready, don't release it.

I feel like the launch meeting went a little something like this:

"ACU Status?"

"Broken"

"Initiates Status?"

"Coming Soon"

"App Status?"

"Meh"

"... Wonderful! Let's launch 'em."

strigoi1958
11-24-2014, 05:18 AM
BOLD = Tanyn

I don't quite understand how you can be such a Ubisoft apologist Well I'm nothing to do with Ubi..... but I'm not narrow minded enough to blinker my views and call people names who have a different view to my own :p

This game will ultimately go down in history, as I stated, as the worst release this company has had that's your opinion... me I think it will win awards but neither your nor my opinions count (unless you work for the award panel :D)

Review Embargoes do not bother me... if they did I would wait until after reviews appeared...feel free to use that advice :D

I don't know what version you had at release but here in the UK we had the 1st patch by the time we got it and apart from an effect that looked like cracks of light coming through the walls inside buildings... everything was ok for me.

I don't like content being locked, I really hate any achievement that involves multiplayer or co-op in any game... but I'm more interested in completing the game rather than getting everything and 100% synch.

Ubisoft does get some of the forum stuff filtering back but I wouldn't class the forum as a communication with Ubi, nor facebook or twitter... Apart from direct communication to their head office via a personal email (not customer care but an actual named member of staff) or a written letter or going in person... the possibility of getting a response is virtually zero.

But if they were ignoring us then probably no patches would have come out.

Customer service to me, I've always thought of as a small team overwhelmed who just have time to copy and paste generic answers before moving on.... I've always had more support from other gamers on here.

Why in the hell would Sony or Microsoft want THIS to be their leading game? It's an assassin's creed game and WE bought it.
What good did it do Ubisoft to rush it out, unfinished, in the end? I don't know, I'm just saying MAYBE Ubi were under pressure to release it at this time... if you cannot accept that there may be an ulterior motive for releasing the game now then I cannot help that :confused:

The reputation of AC and Ubisoft have both been (possibly irreparably) damaged by this release, because it simply wasn't ready. People said the same about AC3 ACIV BF Ubi makes loads of games and not just ubi games but most games have glitches initially... http://youtu.be/-JPIgkVa4zk (me playing S.o.M.)
Unity has come under a little more attack because of the specs hurt a lot of people (they shocked me) and with the loss of sales to PS3 and Xbox360 it will contribute to a dip in share prices but multi billion dollar global corporations do not disappear overnight because of 1 product..

I know better, but I still hope they learn from this ... it's really not a difficult concept to grasp: If it's not ready, don't release it. why not next time wait for the review embargo to be lifted. the game might be fine and you'll be behind others... that is the risk... or wait 6 months and buy it in a sale.

FORUM A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged: there would be no exchange of ideas if we all had to agree :D

Tanyn
11-24-2014, 06:51 AM
FORUM A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged: there would be no exchange of ideas if we all had to agree :D

Fair enough, and while yes, I called you a name, you did the same thing in retaliation. Insinuation and snide "holier than thou" insults go just as far as name calling does ... just so you're aware :)

jeffies04
11-24-2014, 10:19 AM
I think the game server maintenance that was scheduled for just a few hours ago (it was stickied under technical help forum) has something to do with maybe a patch this week.

Fingers crossed.

Toothless Spoon
11-24-2014, 10:31 AM
I actually really just want the pop-in of the npc's/crowds to be fixed - I find that the most distracting. YES, there are a few glooming issues that with performance etc, and YES I want them fixed too, but I really can't even play the game because running around watching the clothes and ppl just pop-in while they stand there is ridiculous.

Ir0nfist123
11-24-2014, 11:14 AM
Who cares if devs have worked hard or not, you are buying an end-product from a company.
It’s like saying that even though your garden looks like crap, the gardener did a really great job because he worked for 8 hours straight without any toilet breaks.

I can deal with some minor issue that was fixed.

If I compare progress made on the title while comparing it to Black-Flag;

Visually the graphics is somewhat a step-up from its predecessor, but seeing as the performance patch is still not available 2 weeks after release, it places the title visually below Blag-Flag due to unplay-ability within certain areas of the game.
A lot of detail went into the interior of certain buildings that seem to have been the main add-on in order to create more depth, however even though less work might have gone into the open waters of Black-Flag (that might have been easier to develop), I feel that it still created more depth than Unity.
The story mode of Unity has a great build-up that is sadly rushed to the end and finished way to early; completing only the main story (not doing any side quests) finishes overall progress at 30%; It would’ve been better to make more add-on’s to the main story even if this meant sacrificing side missions.
Ok add-on of new customizable content for the assassin, however all weapons are spoiled with the weapon you unlock at end of story mode.

It was a bad decision to remove open waters from next-gen & PC titles – this was the 1st step into the right direction for the AC franchise.
Someone should’ve just made the conscious decision to release Rogue for all platforms, giving devs chance to enhance Roque gameplay even more (adding more depth to the open world) and allowing Unity to be worked on until ready. (Delaying it for another year or 2)
Now you are sitting with 2 incomplete mediocre ok titles that could’ve been great.

It’s disappointing as both titles seem to have the potential to be great but comes up short.
I see this overall as a bad business decision as it looks like Ubisoft tried the same tactics with Roque as what GTA V did (Old gen release, with delayed next-gen release adding some enhanced graphics), except after the Unity disappointment I doubt a lot of people will stick around to pick up Rogue with enhanced graphics.

Unity makes Black-Flag look like a gem.

strigoi1958
11-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Black Flag IS a gem... I loved the sailing :D I think what others have said about the devs is to clarify the difference between the Devs and the Publishers... the devs are probably not happy with how the game was, when it was released, they probably have worked hard and the decision to publish is out of their control. It's just we always say Devs when we probably mean publishers or the directors or whoever makes the decisions :( ( I say Devs all the time :o)
Using your gardening example.... it's like the gardener saying to his bosses I need 10 hours to finish the garden and his bosses say no you have 8, he may have worked through his dinner hour and toilet breaks to put in 1 of those 2 hours needed. We might tell everyone our gardener was awful but we really mean his company not him.

I guess we'll never know if the Unity story was shortened to meet deadlines :confused: and so far (I'm only about 35% through it) the characters are not as likable or bigger than life..... compared to characters in some previous AC games.

I am looking forward to Rogue.

You are absolutely right about potential. A lot has gone into Unity, possibly too much, and bringing it all together at once has caused problems. I guess Ubi could have released a game less demanding to include ps3 and the 360 and then released a version for next gen a bit like Metro REDUX ...but better. But I think Ubi took "a leap of faith" ;) and I suppose we all have, as well (with our pre-orders). I think future games will benefit from the Unity design...

shadygiz
11-24-2014, 02:52 PM

whats with the "Little Man" comment and condescending & supercilious attitude?

The irony is, you state he has no idea how the devs or ubisoft work, then go on to say "maybe", "likely", "no doubt" and other works to conjur up an imaginary scenario

YCNMIU

As for working long hours, many many people in high professions do.

For example, i am an architect and i am paid to work 38hours a week. I regularly work upwards of 60-70 hours a week, thus giving my company an additional 30hours for free on top of my contracted hours every week. I don't mind this, as i am paid handsomely for my efforts and i also have a duty of care to my clients to ensure i have produced a fully thought out and stable design to propose.

I am sure they are working "round the clock" to put the problems right, but dont start tugging on the emotional heart strings regarding how many hours they have to do to put right their problems.

AherasSTRG
11-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Yesterday, I was doing a heist mission. 25k base reward and 45k non-detection reward.

Equipped with my Master Military pieces finely crafted from silken cloth, I was sprinting silently across the rooftops of Paris, assassinating the unsuspected snipers, who were tactically positioned around my pillage. A wrong move, however, and suddenly a guard, just a few feet away from where I was, spotted me. In a moment's notice he stood upright with his rifle menacingly pointing towards me. Just as quickly, trusting the assassin inside me, I pulled my gun and using free aim, I...

Frame skips, frame skips everywhere! I was trying for 10 consecutive seconds to put my mouse over the guy and left click on him! All the while my heist reward was going down like crazy! As expected, I never managed shoot the damn NPC. 10 seconds later he had already killed me and I had desynced. And when I reloaded the mission, my I had lost 10FPS for some reason.

And this only one of the dozens times, the technical problems of the game totally kill the immersion and make me want to punch my monitor. Chashes, freezes, stuttering, frame skips, displaced colours, materialising of objects, low framerate, low CPU and GPU utlisation, progress blocking bugs, muted sound, connection issues, any technical problem you can think of, I have encountered it. 7 years and 7 games later, this is the first Assassin's Creed game I don't enjoy and the 3rd game that I haven't enjoyed in general.

So, I suggest that we should cut off talking about the developers and their timetables and start focusing on what matters: do we enjoy the game?

I don't.

shadygiz
11-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Yesterday, I was doing a heist mission. 25k base reward and 45k non-detection reward.

Equipped with my Master Military pieces finely crafted from silken cloth, I was sprinting silently across the rooftops of Paris, assassinating the unsuspected snipers, who were tactically positioned around my pillage. A wrong move, however, and suddenly a guard, just a few feet away from where I was, spotted me. In a moment's notice he stood upright with his rifle menacingly pointing towards me. Just as quickly, trusting the assassin inside me, I pulled my gun and using free aim, I...

Frame skips, frame skips everywhere! I was trying for 10 consecutive seconds to put my mouse over the guy and left click on him! All the while my heist reward was going down like crazy! As expected, I never managed shoot the damn NPC. 10 seconds later he had already killed me and I had desynced. And when I reloaded the mission, my I had lost 10FPS for some reason.

And this only one of the dozens times, the technical problems of the game totally kill the immersion and make me want to punch my monitor. Chashes, freezes, stuttering, frame skips, displaced colours, materialising of objects, low framerate, low CPU and GPU utlisation, progress blocking bugs, muted sound, connection issues, any technical problem you can think of, I have encountered it. 7 years and 7 games later, this is the first Assassin's Creed game I don't enjoy and the 3rd game that I haven't enjoyed in general.

So, I suggest that we should cut off talking about the developers and their timetables and start focusing on what matters: do we enjoy the game?

I don't.

I'm with you on this.

This is the first AC game i have had problems with and i generally spend hours on end playing AC. I managed 30mins of play yesterday before i had to turn off and go play BF4.

I am gutted as i have never once been frustrated with any previous AC games and all i get with this is Micro stuttering, massive random game freezes & bugs galore

i also have far cry 4 installed on my pc, but have yet to play it as there are also issues with that game

I have an I5-4670k with GTX970 4g O/C gaming GPU & VG248QE 144hz monitor

Patches for both games need to be released ASAP

Speedy_PC
11-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Okay people it's time to stop complain when the 3rd patch will be release and you must allow Ubisoft extra time to resolve as much issue and problems their trying to fix first, before the 3rd patch becomes available we should be able to appreciate Ubisoft for release v1.2 patch and it not fair that they are trying very hard to deliver within the time frame.

Just give it a rest guys the v1.3 patch will be release when it ready, if you cannot wait than don't play the Unity game until it ready, Ubisoft has far enough embarrassment about the Assassin's Creed Unity please give them a break and peace to let them trying to deliver the next patch.

Smrda94
11-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Okay people it's time to stop complain when the 3rd patch will be release and you must allow Ubisoft extra time to resolve as much issue and problems their trying to fix first, before the 3rd patch becomes available we should be able to appreciate Ubisoft for release v1.2 patch and it not fair that they are trying very hard to deliver within the time frame.

Just give it a rest guys the v1.3 patch will be release when it ready, if you cannot wait than don't play the Unity game until it ready, Ubisoft has far enough embarrassment about the Assassin's Creed Unity please give them a break and peace to let them trying to deliver the next patch.

Totaly agree with u mate :)
They need time and hopefully they will fix it with patch 3 i hope ... still only issue i exp in game was ACU.exe stopped working when i am in online mode of Uplay and in Offline mode it works normaly without probs so lets see but rly hope they fix it soon so we can enjoy game finaly :)

Red_dawn87
11-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Well I am just waiting for the patch to play co-op and get some good fps the story is finished so no problems in campaign

Played on my Nvidia gt-540m all low - 15-17 fps on avg and max 32 @ 720 x 564 5:4

AMD r9 270x - textures high / environment - high / FXAA / SSAO - 29-35 jumpy fps and max 65 @ 1280x720 16:9

14.11.2 and 344.75 didny work had to roll back to the 344.65 and 14.11.1

shadygiz
11-25-2014, 04:07 PM
Well I am just waiting for the patch to play co-op and get some good fps the story is finished so no problems in campaign

Played on my Nvidia gt-540m all low - 15-17 fps on avg and max 32 @ 720 x 564 5:4

AMD r9 270x - textures high / environment - high / FXAA / SSAO - 29-35 jumpy fps and max 65 @ 1280x720 16:9

14.11.2 and 344.75 didny work had to roll back to the 344.65 and 14.11.1

yeah, i've just rolled back to 344.65 drivers myself as the new 344.75 were causing terrible micro stutter

now back to 71fps on gtx970 @ 1080p 144hz (v-sync off)

although the damn random game freezing is doing my head in

I-o-IPositive7
11-25-2014, 07:35 PM
Patch 3 rollout tomorrow ;)

wootwoots
11-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Seeing the patch note. There is no single piece of work for the stability / framerate.....

veovis77
11-25-2014, 09:46 PM
It says there have been fixes to various bugs, but nothing specific. I want to know if they've fixed the "crash on loading whilst online" issue.

AherasSTRG
11-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Patch is rolling out this week, but the performance specific improvements are laughable.

NightmareGK13
11-25-2014, 10:20 PM
not only that, patch 3 rolls out tomorrow ps4 xbox one only... PC will get the update later this week...

Green_Reaper
11-25-2014, 10:33 PM
I hope club competition goes live with the third update.

pbsec
11-25-2014, 10:40 PM
not only that, patch 3 rolls out tomorrow ps4 xbox one only... PC will get the update later this week...

Friday we will see the patch for PC.

GunnarGunderson
11-25-2014, 11:43 PM
Friday we will see the patch for PC.

In other words, "Friday we will be able to play the game again, assuming it fixes this ACU.exe ********"