PDA

View Full Version : Wish they went more cinematic with murder mysteries!

flavorcountry19
11-23-2014, 08:05 AM
Would have been cool if the camera pulled in to who ever you were talking to and would see their expressions and all that stuff! With how good the faces look in this game(or at least I think so) would have been really cool!

VestigialLlama4
11-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Would have been cool if the camera pulled in to who ever you were talking to and would see their expressions and all that stuff! With how good the faces look in this game(or at least I think so) would have been really cool!

You know in ASSASSIN'S CREED III they do have that cinematic approach. You see this in the side-missions, the one where you go to that Mansion in Jamaica, where Connor does these investigations and we get these visions of what happened. You see it again in the Tyranny DLC where Connor would investigate and we see events.

Especially with the Eagle Vision now allowing Arno something like telepathy, it would be cool to see events play out. It's a shame that we see Marat only as a body in a bath-tub rather than the flesh and blood guy in a cutscene.

TorQue1988
11-23-2014, 02:13 PM
I agree, the side content is cool but feels unpolished. For example, the lack of cutscenes in optional missions is disappointing. I understand their reason, but it's not like they focused on the main story instead. On the contrary, the main story feels just as unpolished.
I still think ACB had the best and most fleshed out side content in the series.

VestigialLlama4
11-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Or in ACIII the number of cutscenes for the Homestead and other missions were quite extensive.