PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one master architect not unlocking

cabral001
11-23-2014, 07:01 AM
Was playing the game and purchased the last upgrade, but the game said there wasn't a profile signed in. So I ensured I was logged in, went back to the cafe upgrade menu screen to ensure I had purchased the final upgrade. It was registered as purchased, but no achievement pop. I've closed down the game, restarted the console, but no luck. Any help/advice as no it is registered as purchased, not sure what else to try.

SneakyStabbalot
11-26-2014, 06:35 PM
Was playing the game and purchased the last upgrade, but the game said there wasn't a profile signed in. So I ensured I was logged in, went back to the cafe upgrade menu screen to ensure I had purchased the final upgrade. It was registered as purchased, but no achievement pop. I've closed down the game, restarted the console, but no luck. Any help/advice as no it is registered as purchased, not sure what else to try.

I have the same issue - I did all five upgrades for the Café and all five missions. But it didn't pop :(

I was planning on 1K'ing this, too :(

robthebob11
11-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Same happened to me on PS4. From what I've heard on other boards, it's something to do with the sequence in which you do the upgrades and complete the missions. Unless Ubi fixes it in a future patch, there's nothing we can do but start a new game once we've got the other achievements. Sucks to have to start over for this one, but at the moment there doesn't seem to be any other option.

Ga7er
11-28-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm missing this one too. Hopefully they pay attention to this problem. But I think they have enough to do with all of the other things that need to be fixed.

Kratosx23
11-28-2014, 11:22 AM
I had no problem with the architect trophy but I didn't get the trophy for getting all the skills. I had to rectify this by backing up my existing save data, then deleting it from system storage, starting a new game, rushing through the story, co-op missions and getting all the sync points, then backing up THAT data (through a USB, it didn't let me use online storage for 2 Assassins Creed saves since they have the same name, it wanted to overwrite it) just in case I didn't get the trophy again, then I proceeded to earn the trophy a second time, and this time it unlocked, so that's my advice to you. Back up the save data you have right now, so that when you're done, you can just go straight back into your original game, then delete it from your system storage, restart the game, get all the money you need for the upgrades (the fastest way to do this is completing the "It Belongs In A Museum" heist 3 or 4 times), then back up that save data as well, just so if the trophy doesn't pop again, you have your data saved from that exact point and won't have to keep restarting the game, and try again. It SHOULD pop the second time. Then after it's done, just put back your original data into your system storage and it'll be like nothing ever happened.

I'm on a PS4, though, so I don't know what the XBOX terminology is, you might call system storage something different but it should work on the same principle.

ArchonWays
12-05-2014, 01:51 AM
Same problem as above, did all missions and purchased all Cafe upgrades and no pop. Thought it might just be the usual Xbone achievement lag, but it has been far too long for that to be the case. With all the bugs they are working on, i think it would be quicker to start a new game than to wait for this issue to be a priority to Ubi. Does anyone know what sequence is safest to pop this achievement in? Or perhaps which sequence is the least safe?

Acentik
12-05-2014, 07:39 AM
For me they didnt pop up too, but when I looked into the Trophy list it was unlocked.