PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed ALL launch issues

sshinofield
11-23-2014, 06:41 AM
Okay, so I want to give as much info as I can: I have a PC that has a 4 core AMD CPU @ 4.2ghz, an Nvidia GeForce 750ti graphics card, and two hard drives (C: and G:). I have Windows 8.1 installed on C:, and all my games and launchers on G:. I can launch all of my Steam games without any issues, and I can launch Watch_Dogs just fine as well. But I can't play ANY of my Assassin's Creed titles. Each one just goes black and says "GameName.exe has stopped responding" (ie. AC4FSP.exe has stopped responding). I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled all of them and re-installed, tuned Uplay in offline, disabled the overview, moved the games to C: with the OS (this only worked for AC2) and even imported the titles into the Steam launcher, all to no avail. Also tried running the game as Administrator. Has anybody else done this and found a fix? I haven't even played 4 yet. I don't know what the issue is, but I'm not even sure it is Ubisoft, because Watch_Dogs runs fine, and launches out of Uplay.

Fatal-Feit
11-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Wrong section. And try turning off some monitoring programs like RivaTuner or FRAPS.

ace3001
11-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Wrong section. And try turning off some monitoring programs like RivaTuner or FRAPS.

To add to that, all AC games work fine with those except for AC1 DX10 version.

But yeah, wrong section.

Fatal-Feit
11-23-2014, 06:49 AM
To add to that, all AC games work fine with those except for AC1 DX10 version.

AC:U doesn't work with RivaTuner. For me, at least.