PDA

View Full Version : So glad they almost made it..

UKParker
11-23-2014, 04:10 AM
To start off, I'm highly intoxicated by vodka, so if nothing from here makes sense, you know why.

Last week, out of the limited funds I have as a single father, I decided to purchase assassins creed unity. For the first time in my life, due to my deep love for the AC franchise, I decided to buy the game before watching any gameplay videos or trailers. A few days after playing the game on singleplayer, I came across a song by Lorde (an eighteen year old artist who has had multiple hits in the UK.) which was a cover of the legendary song 'Everybody wants to rule the world'. After listening to the song, I instantly had a deep love for the song. Funnily enough, the link in the sidebar was of the ACU trailer, shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCEdSKMkdU

I watched it, completely immersed. Gods honest truth, I spent the next ninety minutes watching the same video over and over whilst smoking and supping a vintage cider. I then came to realise how much I was let down.

Don't get me wrong people! I absolutely love the game, it's immersive, exciting and the intricate gameplay, even things such as being able to actively choose to slide through a window instead of going up the wall, makes this game a grade A. Unfortunately, with past AC games, Ubisoft has let us down. You seriously give us this AMAZING TRAILER!?! With assassins coming out of nowhere to save each other, phantom blades going off left and right, then you give us a GRADE A game, with NOT A SINGLE INCH of online capability.

I hate you so much. You have, in your hands, already MADE, thee best assassin's creed to date, one with unlimited playability, and YOU GONE GOOFED IT! Also, what is with NAT types? UPlay, you're the only people that still has the NAT type issue. No other game that I've played since the early 2000's has had players being limited due to NAT. Why does BF, WoW, Arma2/3, Dayz, CSGO and all the rest not have this issue? UPlay is consistently bad at provide online capabilities.

I've played singleplayer for 9 days now.. I'm running out of food.. water.. ammunition.. I don't know how long I can last..

How long.. until.. co-op?

(To all those who have been able to access the online portions of the game, this is obviously not aimed at you. This is to all the brethren who have yet to join arms with fellow assassins. I feel your pain, it runs deep.. share it with me!)

UKParker
11-23-2014, 04:12 AM
PC, btw.