PDA

View Full Version : Shooters ... roll away?

similarly
11-23-2014, 12:12 AM
Quick questions. Since we no longer have human shields, what do you do about shooters? Do you just keep rolling away? Of course, attacking them has always worked, but if there are two shooters, it's tough.

When I have snipers on building tops, I stealthily crawl around the buildings in a circle quietly taking them out one by one (if possible), but on the ground, when I get a crowd on me, it's harder. I often use smoke bombs (and now I have stun bombs), but just wondering what you guys do.

RobertMcSassin
11-23-2014, 07:46 AM
Well, depending on the amount of shooters/soldiers there are...With this armour I'm in, I can take two or three shots before I die...So if I can get to the...Swines...I charge full-tilt and have-at-them!!...A-HA!!...However, when it gets to ridiculous levels, I just run away and heal up as I do so...Usually taking another pair of shots...Which is nice...

Apparently you can roll away...I've tried...Sometimes it works...Sometimes it doesn't...*Shrug*...

They weren't kidding when they said you can't take loads on...

I still think the accuracy of the shooters is way overdone...Yes, fair enough, not complaining too much about the challenge of it...But seriously, I doubt that every soldier was able to hit a moving target weaving through the crowd, while he himself is also running/chasing...

similarly
11-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Lol. Agreed on the accuracy. It takes away from the fights to be hit every time.

Anykeyer
11-24-2014, 10:35 AM
1. important - kill all snipers before engaging in ground combat
2. try to kill as many ppl as possible before being detected (sniping/berserking mofos from roofs or while hiding behind a cover, would also give you more creed points than regular fighting)
3. smoke bombs cover you and in most cases prevent distant enemies from shooting.

Kytr
11-25-2014, 12:55 AM
One thing about dodging -- it does work every time if you get the timing right, but you can't dodge unless you are actively in combat. If they shot you after you kill your opponent, you will be hit. every time.