PDA

View Full Version : Lost all progress/assassins in companion for 3rd ****ing time.

CaliAmChef
11-22-2014, 03:47 PM
Lost all progress/assassins in companion for 3rd ****ing time. WTF can you not fix this ****? I am done with the app. Don't waste your money.

Ryan.leKaiz
11-22-2014, 04:57 PM
as u as well, i lost acuc progress one time, and wont waste my time on that suck again

ArnoStalgik
11-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Same thing here.

I've lost a 14% and a 41% savegame, I will never play it again, i'm completely disgusted of the game (which is good)... Really thank you ubi. I have never been ashamed like this to be french...

behindtimes
11-22-2014, 06:23 PM
I have it on ios, and noticed every time I closed the app, the data got reset. Sadly, I upgraded the OS yesterday and lost about 100 hours worth of stuff. I just don't feel like replaying the app.

Erfivur
11-22-2014, 10:06 PM
I've said this in a few places and i can't guarantee it'll work but everytime i've had my progress reset i've manged to recover it by selecting to "Login to Uplay" via the menu.
I'm always careful never to start any progress on the tutorial before I do this as I'd imagine that commencing a new game might overwrite the old.

So far it's worked 4 times in a row for me.

behindtimes
11-22-2014, 10:49 PM
I've said this in a few places and i can't guarantee it'll work but everytime i've had my progress reset i've manged to recover it by selecting to "Login to Uplay" via the menu.
I'm always careful never to start any progress on the tutorial before I do this as I'd imagine that commencing a new game might overwrite the old.

So far it's worked 4 times in a row for me.

Never saw a tutorial in the companion. It just takes me immediately to the Paris map with 100 points.