PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Ubi...

akirakurosawa71
11-22-2014, 12:12 PM
...for a great game, with a great setting in a great city.

i read so much negative about the game that i wanted to post something positive.
b.t.w. i have no problems running the game.

XxcuteamyxX
11-22-2014, 02:16 PM
The game is epic when it works.

similarly
11-23-2014, 12:04 AM
I have no problems running THE GAME. My problems are that it didn't sync properly with the UNITE site, the Companion App or the Initiates site. Unite and Companion SEEM to be working now, and Initiates is mostly working for unity, though it still doesn't recognize my other AC games.

Still, last night I was going around the city determined to get every sync point on the map, and I was astounded by how varied and beautiful the city was. It blows me away just how many places you can go into. Sure, there's a fair amount of copy-paste, but it's a brilliant game world.

akirakurosawa71
11-23-2014, 12:17 AM
...perhaps you recognised my other post. I liked the shoulder cam view in liberation to explore the world. It was more personal. You can use that cam view in unity but it switches back to 3. person if you release the button. Is there a workaround?
I want to explore the beautiful and revolutionary world of Paris 1789 in all its glory.

TuurZ
11-23-2014, 01:57 AM
I agree, it's a great game. Long time since i played a game like this. Love the freedom!

Nogeaux
11-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Indeed great fun to play and graphics are stunning. Overall, my favorite AC game.