PDA

View Full Version : 100% working fix for bad/lag/stutter mouse movement!!

totte115
11-22-2014, 11:58 AM
(it worked for me)

So for one week now I have not even wanted to play Unity due to the ******ed mouse movement.
Its sluggish and weird as hell.

Then a guy said to me that "hey, its set to high in task manager"

I set it to Normal instead and.... IT WAS TOTALLY GONE!!

I still get average fps around 45, but the mouse movement is totally smooth now!

So what you do is, when at main menu in game, open your task manager and right click ACU.exe and set Priority to NORMAL!

Techical information:
Since the CPU gets ordered to prioritize calculations for ACU game instead of basic window's functions that is in task manager, it does not have the equal priority for all the processes, instead you could say it puts lower priorty for ex. mouse than the game itself.

So by putting the game to normal, it CAN happen that you may loose...1FPS at highest, but instead get totally smooth mouse movement

totte115
11-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Bump

Yefrign
11-23-2014, 05:40 AM
so that may be mouse movement... what about the general shocking performance of the game?

DeeP3Z
11-23-2014, 10:16 AM
i tried it and it didn't work ... :(

YazX_
11-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Bump

Please note bumping a thread is against forum rules and you will end up getting an infraction for breaking those rules, please do read forum rules, link is in my sign.

Thanks

kilerfcb
11-23-2014, 11:44 AM
finally ! one thing and you can play ! You are a god: D

Flusbrok
09-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Thank you! This worked for me and as you say, I almost stopped playing because of the annoying weird mouse movement. Sometimes when I restarted the game that helped, but this works like a charm.

I hope that I wont have to deal with no other bugs after this and previous carriage lags which were also a huge pain in the a**.