PDA

View Full Version : My list of issues with the AC Initiates website

Tanyn
11-22-2014, 04:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I finally have something to do with Initiates, other than stare at a bunch of "Coming Soon" banners (There's still one up, but at least the Accomplishments section is open).

The problem now is connection-related, on your end Ubisoft (holy crap, Ubi's having server problems?! whhaaaaaaat... cuz THAT never happens >.>)

A) It NEVER remembers my login information, constantly asking me to log in to UPlay (even though I already AM logged in through the UPlay software itself)

B) About every 10 minutes or so, I have to re-login, due to an unspecified "Connection Error" that simply says "please return to the login page and blah blah blah"

C) Which would be fine ... if i didn't get that message now, EVERY time I logged in ... straight to the connection error.

For the love of fuzzy chocolate kittens ... get your damned servers in shape.

JAC072
11-22-2014, 07:37 AM
Yeah, my initiates is also up, but it's not linking my other AC games which are on just one account, and I don't see a way to link them.

Anyone knows how to link other AC games to initiates? Or do we just have to wait until it does by itself?

Diarmuid_III
11-22-2014, 09:48 AM
I waited and it did it itself.

Bobz55
11-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Mine still hasn't linked yet...

bustin-ya
11-23-2014, 06:28 AM
I have one mission left to finish the game and I'm only a level 2 Initiate.
Go figure. :confused:

Anduril79
11-23-2014, 08:07 AM
I can't even add my other AC games to my Initiates profile. Is this a problem with the site or how can I add my AC games to my profile?

duxdaro
11-23-2014, 09:00 AM
I can't even add my other AC games to my Initiates profile. Is this a problem with the site or how can I add my AC games to my profile?

I have this one to. Got Unity and Black Flag, but my profile is showing only Unity.

MunjaX
11-25-2014, 10:09 AM
I own all the games since the first one, but the supported games aren't synchronized with the profile...

kbbw
11-25-2014, 03:54 PM
I had my xbox AC games linked and was LvL 8... the the update came and my unity PC version got linked but my xbox one's unlinked..... so now back to lvl 5 xD

falorca
11-26-2014, 03:31 AM
Assassins Creed Black Flag Freedom Cry wasn't sync with my profile. Had "No game data" on "XP Breakdown/Assassins Creed Games".