PDA

View Full Version : Random City Events Not Happeneing

Candlekeep
11-22-2014, 02:28 AM
So, Other than being unable to connect to a friend in Co Op STILL.

When I run around my city, I no longer see any muggings or any event for helping people out at all. Is this a common issue, or have I found a new error to be added too the growing lost of many.

Also, My map tells me I have No Murder Mysteries/Assassinations to do, yet The Info shows I do ?! Any help would be great !

MyAccountMax
11-22-2014, 03:10 AM
Verify your game files via Uplay. If it tells you that your files are corrupted or something like it, re-install the game. I almost dare to promise that this is the cause of your problems.

Not seeing any random events might be because you´ve liberated the area(s) from extremist forces. When you´ve the map displayed, hover over the districts with your mouse and it will say ''Occupied'' or ''Liberated''. *

* This is just a wild guess though, I don´t actually know if liberated areas means there will be no more random events.

Candlekeep
11-22-2014, 05:35 AM
The Map was Occupied .

I just verified my game, everything seemed ok. An this is a new fresh Install....Also now the Sky seems to flicker *shrugs* Just seems VERY freaking odd. Looks like a 3rd fresh Install is needed

Thanks for the advice tho

josbelUBI
11-22-2014, 06:52 AM
It is randomly happening to me as well!!