PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin's Outfit's relocked

Recon Avenger
11-22-2014, 01:34 AM
So...I'm playing ACU and I unlocked Connor's Outfit last night after reaching Lvl 9 Initiates pretty happy about it. Today I get up...it's relocked. I've gone back to the chest, it won't open...Anything I should do on my end to get this fixed? Or is this all Ubisoft?

Recon Avenger
11-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Any help would be greatly appreciated........unless I'm the only who is having this problem

hitman45504
11-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Any help would be greatly appreciated........unless I'm the only who is having this problem

Nope, you're not the only one, I'm having it to on the Playstation end. Connor's, Shay's and Ezio's all relocked...although not Edwards for some reason.

Ruroni_Himura
01-15-2015, 03:03 AM
So...I'm playing ACU and I unlocked Connor's Outfit last night after reaching Lvl 9 Initiates pretty happy about it. Today I get up...it's relocked. I've gone back to the chest, it won't open...Anything I should do on my end to get this fixed? Or is this all Ubisoft?

My Shay and Connor outfits relocked for me on Xbox One. I still have Edward and Ezio's outfit, but I much rather run around as Shay. :(