PDA

View Full Version : Play in more than one with the same account?

Yak_Goloso
11-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Me and my brother want to play my acu, but when he start a session on his pc, he can't start a different game.
How can we do?

Anonua
11-22-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm not certain on this, but you maybe able to 'cut and paste' save files into serperate folders and move them into the proper ones when you want to play? This would make you have to play in offline mode thought I believe.

YazX_
11-22-2014, 01:23 AM
the game has one save slot only, so only one can play, however, you can do what Anonua said, moving save files around whenever anyone wants to play, no need to go offline as you can still play it online.

Yak_Goloso
11-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks a lot ;)

Yak_Goloso
11-22-2014, 07:56 PM
I can't find the saves file. Anyone can help?

behindtimes
11-22-2014, 08:07 PM
I can't find the saves file. Anyone can help?

It typically defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\(Your Ubisoft ID)\720

Not sure if this is allowed on the forums, but I wrote a simple program to help with backups and restores (source code is included too, but always run a virus scanner on anything you download):

http://nytegard.behindtimes.com/media/ACUBackup.zip

It will try to make a dumb guess at where your game is located if at the default path and will created dated backups.

Yak_Goloso
11-22-2014, 08:23 PM
I found out the files, but now i can't reset the game data for my brother... how can i "restart the campaign"?

behindtimes
11-22-2014, 08:46 PM
I found out the files, but now i can't reset the game data for my brother... how can i "restart the campaign"?

Delete your save games to restart the game. You might need to play offline at first so UPlay doesn't synchronize your old save.

Yak_Goloso
11-24-2014, 09:45 AM
Thank you all for the support :)