PDA

View Full Version : PS3/PS4 Patch 1.02 - November 21st, 2014

UbiMegan
11-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Today we deployed a small patch for the Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 that address the following issues:

Playstation 4/Playstation 3

Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
Fixed custom match stability issues
Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
Fixed Map Browser issues
Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
Fixed some missing audio in radio calls

Playstation 4 Only
Coop will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.
Patch 1.02 is to address issues with Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 only. The Xbox 360/Xbox One and PC platform will have different version numbers accordingly.

Please be sure to download this patch for an optimal Far Cry 4 experience. If you encounter any problems with downloading this update, please contact Customer Support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/943304-How-to-Contact-Ubisoft-Support).

skeetymcsticky
11-25-2014, 09:27 PM
im still having issues trying to play with friends on co-op. i can play with random people and these randoms can join my game but my actual friends on my friends list cant play together. :confused:

psu1981
11-29-2014, 04:45 AM
im still having issues trying to play with friends on co-op. i can play with random people and these randoms can join my game but my actual friends on my friends list cant play together. :confused:

Same here. I haven't been able to connect with friends since day one. I can play online and do open coop, just not an invite coop with anyone on my friends list.

AchilesTheKing
11-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Same here. I haven't been able to connect with friends since day one. I can play online and do open coop, just not an invite coop with anyone on my friends list.

WHEN THERE IS A FIX FOR COOP!!!????
:mad:

not_stirred
12-08-2014, 07:46 PM
When will they release a new patch???

TheKillingKind
12-15-2014, 10:23 PM
When will they release a new patch???

I have been posting and asking the same question. Now they say they are releasing version 1.03 and I haven't even received 1.02. It seems they are ignoring the PS3 issues.

KaynPanda
12-17-2014, 05:49 PM
PS3 Patch 1.02 & 1.03 still missing..

Daantjuh-NL
12-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Ubisoft, people on the PS3 do still not have been able to download patch 1.02 or 1.03. The game says you have the latest version, but we have the 1.01 version and not the 1.03 version. Ubisoft what are you guys doing!