PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed unity companions app

azz4uk
11-21-2014, 09:59 PM
how are the people like me who don't have a mac, i pad, i phone, windows phone and andriod phones ment to be able to get the companion app with out any of these becaquse i aint going out and buying one of them just so i can have this app and i recon it should be bought out so that you can download this app on to your pc or for all consoles that this game is on.

wvstolzing
11-21-2014, 10:01 PM
It's not available for Mac OS.

It's on Windows 8, though. If you have a Windows 8 PC, you can download it from the microsoft store.

Fatal-Feit
11-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Or, or Ubisoft could stop locking content.

I'm sure people wouldn't have mind not having the APP if half of the chests on the map, including Altair's robe, weren't locked.

MentalHegemony
11-21-2014, 10:11 PM
It's not available for Mac OS.

It's on Windows 8, though. If you have a Windows 8 PC, you can download it from the microsoft store.

No kidding? Going to check it out. My IOS version still resets every other day, even post patch. Haven't been able to get far.

wvstolzing
11-21-2014, 10:13 PM
The app is a wanton waste of processing power, and network bandwidth.

It's slow, unreliable, and uses *way* more processor time than it reasonably should. I run it under emulation, but I doubt it would be all that different on real hardware. It cranks up my laptop's fans at full speed, which is annoying: Heat ages electronics faster; I don't want my laptop heating up because of this useless thing. On mobile devices, this must be a horrible battery hog.

Fatal-Feit
11-21-2014, 10:20 PM
On mobile devices, this must be a horrible battery hog.

I'm running it on a Note 2, which is notorious for its high battery life, and it barely lasts 2 or 3 hours.

azz4uk
11-21-2014, 11:25 PM
what's the website for that as i have windows 8 and can not find it any where on there.