PDA

View Full Version : how to restart the game?

destroyer__lex
11-21-2014, 09:39 PM
I'dont see an option to restart the story! how can i do?

akirakurosawa71
11-21-2014, 09:42 PM
I'dont see an option to restart the story! how can i do?

...same question here. wanted to replay the prologue ....no chance.

Fudz4
11-21-2014, 09:51 PM
*SCARY EVIL UBISOFT VOICE:*

You dont!... You cant restart, you cant even go back to the main menu, you are stuck here... Forever trying to go back to online mode to see if it works any more...

You cant start the game again, you have been deprived of that basic freedom... You either carry on or delete your save which might involve a complicated scenario where you have to reinitialize Uplay all over again!...Muwhahahahaha!!!!

Not only must you work with the crappy glitches and bugs that make what is a fantastic game un-joyable and tedious, you are bound here to forever ponder why I cant simply start a new game...Muwhahahahaha!!!!!

No but seriously though its absolutely ridiculous...

Wheatley-_-
11-21-2014, 11:23 PM
there has to be a way where we can choose the sequence WE WANT TO PLAY, as far the sequence is completed once. There are so many things im asking myself, why are these options not implemented AT RELEASE??? i just want to play the game smoothly, without lags and bugs, i want to play every sequence so often as I WANT, and i want to play coop without these f****** bugs.

MonkeySeeker
11-22-2014, 12:02 AM
You need to disable cloud save in Uplay
Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<long string of letters and numbers>\
Delete the 720 folder
Start your new game and let it save
Then you can re-enable cloud if you wish.
Make sure when Uplay asks you which save to use you choose the new save.

Or as I've joked previously, just wait for Uplay to randomly delete the save on you without even asking it to :p

DAIMONDAMPS
11-22-2014, 12:20 AM
What?
Of course you can restart the game - just go to your progress - and select replay first memory.

MonkeySeeker
11-22-2014, 12:49 AM
That's not restarting.

akirakurosawa71
11-22-2014, 11:16 AM
...but, is it a bug or is it wanted by ubi?