PDA

View Full Version : ACU crash (why did you not test this)

samuraibb
11-21-2014, 09:39 PM
I just don't understand.

Why not pre-release test the game on different rigs and in different locations. Hell even get the whole entire employees to test it.

The game (performance wise) runs fantastic on my rig, but the fact that i get the uplay online continue bug is annoying. You guys advertised this as being an epic coop game but if it does not even work the FIRST week of release.. pretty disappointing.

And before I get flamed, I love the AC games. They are fantastic and every other game has worked well for me. It's just a let down to see such a big aspect of the game but be accessible for whatever reason. I know they are fixing it, but Ubisoft.. you are such a big company. You should have testing things just a little more.

Don't flame me guys, just getting my breath out.

USAdystopia
11-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome to PC gaming...2014!

I--Skeptik--I
11-22-2014, 09:25 AM
Ok look, it's not the dev's fault, they are doing what they can in the time they were given. If you really want to blame someone? blame the greedy CEO's and shareholders. They call the shots and they insisted they push this game out for holiday so they can maximize profits for themselves. The thing is, if they sell a certain amount of copies before a certain amount of time, they get a big fat bonus. The dev's do not and they also have no control over this. So the "fat cats" force the dev's to release a product that they know themselves should not be released and worry about making it "functional" at a later time (in the months to follow). The only way to "win" this stupid "game" is to not buy their product. You don't buy, they don't sell copies and they don't get your money. It's that simple. But people insist on getting it on launch day and then whine all over the forums asking "why this is happening" It's a vicious cycle and Ubi is just being "smart" business-wise and taking advantage.

The dev's=good guys. Ubi corporate=Hitler