PDA

View Full Version : PC Unity: how do i talk in co op?

Going4Quests
11-21-2014, 07:46 PM
Hey,

Simple question: how do i talk in co op at unity?

Anonua
11-22-2014, 01:39 AM
Hey,

Simple question: how do i talk in co op at unity?

At current I'm unsure of any 'in-game' voice chat. From what I have been able to find is you can utilize the voice chat via Uplay by selecting your friend and clicking the voice chat option.

llbuckshotll
01-10-2015, 05:13 PM
So to claify:

There is party chat in uplay with ps4?
There is no in game AC4 MP chat available?

So no PC chat is available at this time?

Alphacos007
01-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Yea, no in-game chat at the moment.
I'm not sure about the party chat on PS4 though, but PC does indeed have it.

llbuckshotll
01-10-2015, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure about the party chat on PS4 though, but PC does indeed have it.

Is that through uplay or some other app?

llbuckshotll
01-14-2015, 04:43 PM

There's def chat. Some one just talked during the game. It showed their name as well.
I tried to reply by pressing 'G' and talking. You can see this in the options menu. When I did that, my white speaker icon on the left illuminates as well.
I have no idea if anyone could hear me.

H0BBS-
02-12-2015, 06:37 PM
You can enable voice chat in the uplay menu under Settings/Voice Chat, but it is 'beta' and i'm not sure how well it works. I personally would prefer a text chat option for random co-op games instead. I really do not want to hear people I don't know blabbing away, but it seems like a chat option would be extremely helpful in a 4 person co-op match either way. Not sure why Ubisoft touted the multi-player aspect of the game, but crippled it by not allowing us to work and communicate as a team. Well I do know... it's the same old sad story that has plagued this game from the beginning.

llbuckshotll
02-12-2015, 08:37 PM
It seems to work fine now, but no one really uses it. Looks like most people use team speak