PDA

View Full Version : The last kind of bomb?

DrunkXBulldog
11-21-2014, 05:18 PM
I completed the campaign on assassin's creed unity and I still have a question mark on the last bomb. I have smoke bombs, stuns, cherry, poison, and there is one more I don't have. What am I missing?

DrunkXBulldog
11-21-2014, 05:21 PM
I also have money bombs

Silence1684
11-21-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm curious of what this is as well.

TheIronLotus420
11-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Ubisoft did a poor job at explaining some of the game mechanics in Unity. For example, I had no idea that sync points were collectibles in coop missions; I thought they rewarded you more sync points if you never got detected. (i.e., I kept restarting every coop mission if I got detected for no reason =X).

But to answer your question...

The last slot on the right of the tool menu is for your "boost" which you can buy using Helix points. These are the stealth, health, and melee boosts, and are found under the Player Customization (not exactly sure where, away from the game atm).

Hope this helps.

Silence1684
11-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Ubisoft did a poor job at explaining some of the game mechanics in Unity. For example, I had no idea that sync points were collectibles in coop missions; I thought they rewarded you more sync points if you never got detected. (i.e., I kept restarting every coop mission if I got detected for no reason =X).

The last slot on the right of the tool menu is for your "boost" which you can buy using Helix points. These are the stealth, health, and melee boosts, and are found under the Player Customization (not exactly sure where, away from the game atm).

Hope this helps.

It does for me, thanks much.

DrunkXBulldog
11-21-2014, 09:30 PM

Hope this helps.

Yes thank you

ace3001
11-22-2014, 02:36 AM
Ubisoft did a poor job at explaining some of the game mechanics in Unity. For example, I had no idea that sync points were collectibles in coop missions; I thought they rewarded you more sync points if you never got detected. (i.e., I kept restarting every coop mission if I got detected for no reason =X).What. This is news to me and I've completed all the coop missions. I don't remember ever seeing a sync point as a collectible.
I played most of them solo, though. Do they not appear then?