PDA

View Full Version : ACU.exe error is back

ShootRawGuy
11-21-2014, 04:51 PM
We had the corrupted south west districts. They made a patch for it. Yey. Our game worked again. Today the acu.exe crash is back. I played normally yesterday, this morning, and even 2 hours ago. I quit the game normally. Ate. Returned to continue collecting locked chests. I figured some well guarded ones holds better stuff. So I wanted to go to a high threat district like Panthéon. It where it all begun. There is a locked chest in the basement. I was going for it but suddenly walking down the stairs acu.exe crashed. I tried repair, and validate. OK. I tried to restart and did the same thing again. Now I can not even climb the roof to enter. I gave up on that chest and went for another one in the building next to it. That was ok. I then found another a bit further north from where I was located.
http://www.twitch.tv/bootlegbetty/b/591172878?t=5m22s

And after that mid air crash shown in the video, I can not even load my savegame/ profile after Ubisoft and Assassins Creed Unity intros.
Yes I have validated again. They are ok. I have not done any changes to my computer. Not even updates. I have restarted computer. Only changes I have made is some cosmetic changes on my character. I use Edwards outfit instead of Thomas outfit, and I use a long weapon. I also changed to another waist belt to hold more lockpins since I was going for these chests. I also equiped assassins catch to be able to resuply ammo.

Now when I start the game
http://www.twitch.tv/bootlegbetty/b/591186960

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi There,

Please contact support, who will be able to troubleshoot the issue with you - please do supply as much information as possible about the crash and what you have tried, since this will help them find the root cause.

www.support.ubi.com

Sh1vz
11-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi There,

Please contact support, who will be able to troubleshoot the issue with you - please do supply as much information as possible about the crash and what you have tried, since this will help them find the root cause.

www.support.ubi.com

Yea, thats what you write on all damn posts, how about focusing on the damn support tickets instead, ive been waiting days for a answer and yet i see you people answering forum post instead of fixing the damn issue.

YES im getting quite impatient!

ShootRawGuy
11-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi There,

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

Done it now. But support is lazy. Maybe a clear head on the forum can help. Thats why I post here.
BTW. I will do a full re-install. Downloading now.

Yea, thats what you write on all damn posts, how about focusing on the damn support tickets instead, ive been waiting days for a answer and yet i see you people answering forum post instead of fixing the damn issue.

YES im getting quite impatient!

Good to see I'm not alone with problems. Cheer up!

jeffies04
11-21-2014, 06:56 PM
ive been waiting days for a answer and yet i see you people answering forum post instead of fixing the damn issue.

I know the frustration, I didn't get a response on one of mine either, but I don't think the moderators do the customer service or patching. Let's not take it out on them :)

ShootRawGuy
11-21-2014, 07:33 PM
True enough.

ShootRawGuy
11-21-2014, 10:31 PM
downloaded and reinstalled the game. No luck at all :/
I bought the guillotine edition, and i regret doing so now :(
This game has been a pain since I got it!

OK!
Updated gpu driver. Removed a Microsoft security update. Same thing. Then i put my uplay in offline mode. Game runs smoothly. And the crash seems to be happening when it tried to "save" the game in cloud. Bang instant crash. If I play offline it saves and everything is ok. When putting it back online it crashes right away.
http://www.twitch.tv/bootlegbetty/b/591310393