PDA

View Full Version : Where is my pre-order DLC code for AC: Rogue??

royerlraph79
11-21-2014, 03:11 PM
I pre-ordered AC: Rogue from the PS Store and no code came with it so I can't get my pack. Where is it??

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Pre-ordering from the Playstation Store includes the Siege of Fort de Sable and the Explorer Pack.If you play AC Rogue,go into "Additional Content" and press square to see the entire catalog.There should be both the SoFdS,and the Explorer Pack.But,there's a problem.
For some reason,I only have the Fort de Sable.I asked in the support where is it,and they said that the Explorer Pack IS the Siege of la la la.And now,I see this information in a question:
Explorer Pack

This pack includes:-
New Location - Fort de Sable
Swords - Explorer Sword & Dagger
Pistols - Russian Flintlock Pistols
Ship Customization - Golden Dawn Sails
Ship Customization - Navigator Sails
Ship Customization - Compass Rose Wheel
Ship Customization - Ruler of the Atlantic Figurehead
Ship Customization - Lady Atlantis Figurehead
So.......yeah.Rogue is having some big problems.

royerlraph79
11-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Pre-ordering from the Playstation Store includes the Siege of Fort de Sable and the Explorer Pack.If you play AC Rogue,go into "Additional Content" and press square to see the entire catalog.There should be both the SoFdS,and the Explorer Pack.But,there's a problem.
For some reason,I only have the Fort de Sable.I asked in the support where is it,and they said that the Explorer Pack IS the Siege of la la la.And now,I see this information in a question:
Explorer Pack

This pack includes:-
New Location - Fort de Sable
Swords - Explorer Sword & Dagger
Pistols - Russian Flintlock Pistols
Ship Customization - Golden Dawn Sails
Ship Customization - Navigator Sails
Ship Customization - Compass Rose Wheel
Ship Customization - Ruler of the Atlantic Figurehead
Ship Customization - Lady Atlantis Figurehead
So.......yeah.Rogue is having some big problems.

Uh? Never heard of that one. They said that the pre-order bonuses were the Seige of Fort de Sable (which is the map where you get your pre-order rewards) and the Ultimate Hunter Pack (Templar Pack for Europe and Australia). I know that Europe and Australia had more rewards than the America (Master Templar Pack, which includes Officer Pack, Commander Pack and Templar Pack (Ultimate Hunter Pack)), but nothing about the Explorer pack. And me too, I only have Fort de Sable, but I think that's normal. Back to my problem, I have Fort de Sable map, but there are no "ULC Chests" on the map. And after looking on Google and asking this question on another forum, apparently I should've got a code coming with the game, even though it was downloaded (I thought otherwise).

Rafe Harwood
11-21-2014, 04:18 PM
I preordered from Amazon (mistake!) and I was sent a code via email.

The code in the box was because it was the collectors edition, the preorder code obviously was not in the box, just emailed.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Hi Guys,

for missing codes & or content - I would suggest contacting Ubisoft support - and PSN support

www.support.ubi.com

royerlraph79
11-21-2014, 04:27 PM
I preordered from Amazon (mistake!) and I was sent a code via email.

The code in the box was because it was the collectors edition, the preorder code obviously was not in the box, just emailed.

I did not get anything in my emails except the reciept…

royerlraph79
11-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi Guys,

for missing codes & or content - I would suggest contacting Ubisoft support - and PSN support

www.support.ubi.com

I contacted them already, but they do not reply :/

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 04:45 PM
Wait,did you pre-order Rogue for digital download?

royerlraph79
11-21-2014, 04:54 PM
Wait,did you pre-order Rogue for digital download?

Yes, why?

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 06:08 PM
Yes, why?

Well that's weird.It said to me that it's the Explorer Pack,not the Templar Pack.

royerlraph79
11-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Well that's weird.It said to me that it's the Explorer Pack,not the Templar Pack.

That's weird…