PDA

View Full Version : PS4 JOIN the league of shadows ps4

sirhackssalot
11-21-2014, 02:34 AM
LOOKING FOR A GOOD CLUB

Hello there assassins. are you looking for a good club to join and do some coop and heist Join the league of shadows created by sirhackalott. feel free to add me and join my club we only have 4 of the club objective left and the club is half full. Myself i am on quite a bit and if I'm not I'm usually on my ps4 i am constantly grinding out heist and helping fellow members with what they need. I am always looking for good people and i filter out the people that are immature and what not. i prefer if you have and use a mic but if if you don't i give you a chance to prove yourself for there are people that are good team players that don't have mics in the club. I know i may sound a little striked but I'm not just looking for some good team players.

the league of shadows we play to unlock and beat every aspect of the game so please feel free to join and if so try and play with club members as much as possible but we understand sometimes you just want to do you own thing soo we don't hate. we are a friendly group and every last member was a stranger before joining so don't be shy and problems or concerns with other member feel free to contact me i just want fun for all and to be the best club we can to win those compitions when they come out. thanks for reading and hope you join when club hits 50 i plan to premote a player to run the league and i will continue to make another club if it come to it . thanks for reading and please join

Asperkai
11-21-2014, 03:45 PM
I hope this isn't a couple of you should know questions.

How do I join a club? I have tried the public co-op and get the never ending searching?
After I join a club will everyone in the club see me or do I have to friend them on psn?
I am looking for a club if you do not mind may I join? Asper_Kai is my psn name.
Should have asked peak playing hours and country. USA here central standard is my time zone. Thanks in advance for answering me. Also have a mic.

Rubber_pen
11-21-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm in the same boat with co op and I don't how to join clubs is like to join yours if I can rubber_pen is my psn name

CAGRAZ
11-26-2014, 12:11 AM
I'll be joining tomorrow after patch 3 is released as it will fix the CE 34878 0 error code

THe.NoMaD
11-26-2014, 12:32 AM
I tried joining but it says too many players have applied. I'm looking to join a team who wants to complete everything and win some club competitions.