PDA

View Full Version : Companion App reseting

Matt.mc
11-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Hey all, I just went to use the app and everything was back to square one. I was somewhat okay with that but now it says that I have to buy the app AGAIN! I know it's only a few bucks but if this keeps happening I wont be happy.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-21-2014, 02:51 PM
The same thing happened to me. It's realy annoying.

WaltMickey
11-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Happened to me too, emailed Ubisoft about it because it happened to me TWICE. They didn't respond...

JCeeG
11-21-2014, 07:15 PM
It happened to me too, but with all the problems i've had with the app in the past days, I'm happy with this reset, because now I can uninstall it and wait until it works well to use it. Sorry for those who paid it, i'm sure they will find out how to fix it.

B_E_R_R_Y
11-21-2014, 07:33 PM
lost everything in the companion app,
It is just one problem after other with the game and apps but when it work it's all good with the Companion app and Initiates it all works great with the games but you need to get this fixed really soon Ubisoft
Ubisoft are even having problems with Far Cry 4 now and with the Crew coming soon as well not looking good for Ubisoft

Pandassin
11-21-2014, 08:06 PM
It resets when you've completed all 3 missions of a set, so if you've done all the activities in one of the missions, it will reset so you can do them again (if you want to).

jgfuntime
11-21-2014, 08:19 PM
It resets when you've completed all 3 missions of a set, so if you've done all the activities in one of the missions, it will reset so you can do them again (if you want to).

This quote is not what these guys are talking about. The reset they are describing are when you exit the app. Then go back into it and it does not recognize you anymore. Everything is back to square one. I have had this same thing happen to me. I hate it. I have found it usually means my phone autologged me out of uplay.

Look at the screen when you get on the app and you notice 4 horizontal lines. The drop down menu. Hit it and pick options & more. See if you are logged into uplay or not. If not then log back in. For me at least this has been a workaround. Not sure if what is happening to you guys is full reset no matter what or just this logged out thing. Try it and see. On a different note I is a pain in the *** to open the app and have to log in again over and over sometimes. It doesn't do it 100% of the time. Only on random occasion.