PDA

View Full Version : How can I decrease the price of the medicine?

e_3_gaming
11-20-2014, 11:37 PM
It's been 2500 for 1 medicine. Is there a way to lower the price?

cawatrooper9
11-20-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm having the same issue. My girlfriend gets medicine for about 250, but doesn't know how she did it.

LeeroyGearSolid
11-21-2014, 12:05 AM
I think the price is based on how much health you have in total, but im not sure.

D.I.D.
11-21-2014, 02:08 AM
I think the only answer is to have maximum income so that it doesn't matter. Recently I've been noticing that sometimes a fairly modest restock comes in at 22000-25000, but given that my money never dips under 300,000 even though I'm not making collections most of the time and allowing it to disappear, it doesn't matter. My map's almost clear - down to one icon which then adds another icon on completion, and so on, so I figure I'm almost done.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-21-2014, 02:22 AM
On Xbox One 1 dose of Medicine costs me 75. Having to pay 2500 per medicine? That's ridiculous, how can that be. When I first started the game though medicine was 50, and I noticed that it went up to 75 and was a bit miffed. Needless to say I loot every body I kill hoping to get that precious medicine. I've noticed on Co-Op missions some of the baddies give x2 Medicine.

ace3001
11-21-2014, 03:27 AM
I noticed that refilling costs increased greatly as I progressed though the game. Didn't bother finding out since I had enough money.
But maybe it's worth finding out. Is something bugged in item prices also?

DumbGamerTag94
11-21-2014, 04:54 AM
It's related to your health level. Medicine becomes more expensive as you're levels progress. That way it ensures the game just doesn't become cake after you level up yore stats a few missions into the campaign. It ensures that health is just as much an issue later on as it is early on. Just for different reasons. Early on its cuz you don't have much. And later it's because it's very expensive to buy and it's hard to come by.

Personally I explain it away by attributing it to the horrible economic conditions of the French Revolution. Frances finances went into ruin right at the beginning of the revolution(that's kind of why it started) and then by the end of it things had gotten so destitute that it as a miracle France could keep an army in the field. It wasn't until the late 1790s that things finally got back on track.

So essentially just mark it off as inflation.

Isilea
11-21-2014, 08:58 AM
besides money is way easy to get in unity anyway so even if it gets bit more expensive from the chest you get a decent amount and the ltr side missions in the south area give tons and ofcourse high lvl heist give loads.. sitting myself with full legendary gear and about 1.5mill in coins so wouldnt even know why it could ever be to expensive cause you wont need cash anyway