PDA

View Full Version : assassin creed game and initiates

SartaelRiziel
11-20-2014, 09:44 PM
hi i want to know something in the frist wen the AC untity come out i got to initiates for adds all my AC game i was LV 8 with it and you have make a up date or i dunno but i have drop to LV 4 and up to LV 6 but there say i need to snyc my old AC game on my uplay account i go on it and all my game is there why i dont see them on initiates and dont give me back all my LV :confused::confused::confused::confused: what i can do for get it back on initiates :confused: thx

Pr0metheus 1962
11-20-2014, 09:52 PM
I've tried everything and I have the same issue. I think Ubisoft are trying to give all their customers a fricken aneurism.

Dag_B
11-20-2014, 10:19 PM
They are still fixing Initiates, see here for more info:

Update on AC Initiates and Frequently Asked Questions | Forums (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/955733-Update-on-AC-Initiates-and-Frequently-Asked-Questions)

HoIcon
11-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Just finished Rogue completely, started up Unity, signed into Uplay and attempted to go onto initiates on the pause menu but it gave me a message saying there is no initiates account linked to my Uplay which is BS, so i left it a while, about 20 minutes later it let me onto my old initiates account which did have all my AC games linked to it and i believe i was over level 10 but it acts as if Unity is my first AC game and has pushed me back to level 1, what the hell's going on?

EDIT:

They are still fixing Initiates, see here for more info:

Update on AC Initiates and Frequently Asked Questions | Forums (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/955733-Update-on-AC-Initiates-and-Frequently-Asked-Questions)

Ah, i see

Pr0metheus 1962
11-20-2014, 11:43 PM
...i believe i was over level 10 but it acts as if Unity is my first AC game and has pushed me back to level 1, what the hell's going on?

At a guess, they want to make it a whole lot worse first, so that you can get used to disappointment. Because they know they don't have a fricken clue.

A competent company would have pulled it down until it was fixed. But not Ubisoft - far better to make it look like they're completely incompetent.

SartaelRiziel
11-21-2014, 12:27 AM
ya if is was not tha promble i will be arund lv 14-15 on initiates is suck ;/ i wan azio costume lol

HoIcon
11-21-2014, 03:35 AM
It's mostly working now, mostly
I'm at level 13 which is good enough for now but it's still doesn't have my Rogue game data, it's not counting my multiplayer data for ACIV, it says my ACIII singleplayer data is at 81% but it's actually at 100%, and it's not counting my AC Brotherhood multiplayer data either

Rafe Harwood
11-21-2014, 03:52 AM
Mostly working?

Quit getting peoples hopes up lol

Sometihng may be sort of working, kinda for you ;)

DEAD6CLOWN6INK6
11-21-2014, 04:06 AM
I'm stuck on Rogue in river island and the Fort la Croix- easy section to the far right on a outpost their is a prosperity collectible on top a tree and I've tried always to reach it and can't any advice? Ive already browsed the net for a vid or something but no luck... never mind after a game reset it gave me back the ability to jump straight up sorry for time wasting