PDA

View Full Version : Bellec fight Please help to pass this sequence

cossackkiller10
11-20-2014, 08:58 PM
:mad: i canīt do the second fight when i must press E and he is under the fence .PLEASE HELP
ACU. I'm at the memory where you are fighting Belec... When It goes to the cutscenes where you press E multiple times, it ends up as a push and pull situation where I can't get any farther. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nogeaux
11-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Played it last night and was expecting problems since seeing another post about this. No issues though and moved on to next mission with no problems so it does work.

Frost_Bringer
11-20-2014, 11:44 PM
This fight lasted several minutes for me. I even hat to pause there, because my hand cramped from slamming this one hell of a button^^ After several minutes it suddenly worked. But to answer your question, yes i experienced the same problem.

Gambler2001
11-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Same Problem,
turn all Grafik Settings to LOW, play in Window Mode with low Resolution,
then it will Work :-(

Diarmuid_III
11-21-2014, 12:59 AM
:mad: i canīt do the second fight when i must press E and he is under the fence .PLEASE HELP
ACU. I'm at the memory where you are fighting Belec... When It goes to the cutscenes where you press E multiple times, it ends up as a push and pull situation where I can't get any farther. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have done this twice now on a PC with a below minimum spec GPU. The only thing I have done is to turn off Vsync. Whether that makes a difference I don't know. The other thing is I got the biggest best pistol you can get and I shot the B*std at every opportunity.

PeruggiaAS
11-21-2014, 01:06 AM
nope didn't help. it would be nice if they could just move me past this. watched it on youtube so i know how it should go. I can hear the you win sound and there is a little flash that should start a video but no. have to do it repeatedly until it takes and sends me the the second fight. Which can not be won. Next month i can load it on a friends beast computer (that runs on the souls of ex Microsoft employes) so here is hopping.

chgolover1
01-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Did you ever get past the initial fight sequence? I am having the same problem.

Lignjoslav
01-09-2015, 01:44 AM
I guess I was lucky, because I had no problem with this (Bellec managed to push me away once or twice, but that was all). Strangely, even though the sign on the screen flashes at a changing pace, steadily bashing the key as fast as I could worked best for me. Also, a bit unusually, I had the key mapped on one of my mouse buttons, which might have helped?!

sonicpower1
01-10-2015, 04:16 PM
I cant do the first fight because the button mash doesn't work