PDA

View Full Version : Can't jump to steam vents on third Medieval armor puzzle

Aggiedad
11-20-2014, 04:09 PM
I got all the Nostradamus fragments and completed the first two medieval armor puzzles. On the third puzzle, I can jump fine along the first wall and turn the corner on the square handholds and jump to the first steam vent, but cannot jump sideways to the lower second steam vent. I just swing a little when I try to jump and then have to jump back to the square handhold. It is not the backwards jump - haven't gotten there yet. Any suggestions on why I cannot jump left at that point?

PretzelStick
11-23-2014, 01:21 AM
Having the same problem...get along the first wall, sometimes get stuck, press to jump but only lurch/lean in direction and don't complete the jump to the next point. (Controller issue or glitch in PC game) VERY frustrating...Haven't gotten far enough to try the back jump. I get stuck on the wall before that. OVER and OVER again.

SEAWOLF70
11-23-2014, 10:38 AM
I make it around the corner, can jump to the first steam, but then get stuck. No way to move on. Hope Ubisoft will fix this in the next update. Doing all riddles and then, on the last meters, not able to complete the task is really frustrating...:(

Dean319
11-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Having the same problem. Tried restarting the game but still same problem.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Dean319
11-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Spent 3 days gathering all the Nostradamus fragments and now I can't even get the prized armor. What a waste of time and effort.

What an annoyingly buggy game you released...Ubisoft! I was considering getting FC4 but not after this fiasco and all the problems people are having with these games.

Welcome to beta testing folks!

itzrayen22
11-24-2014, 04:07 AM
All I can say is the challenge is possible (on PC at least) as I and many others have done it. If it's the vent I'm think of you don't jump there directly, you drop down from the one above it, (where the wall jump is). The lower vent never produces steam and is just a safe halfway point to wait for timing on the vents.

mirage357
11-24-2014, 05:00 AM
All I can say is the challenge is possible (on PC at least) as I and many others have done it. If it's the vent I'm think of you don't jump there directly, you drop down from the one above it, (where the wall jump is). The lower vent never produces steam and is just a safe halfway point to wait for timing on the vents.

I'll back this up I'm on PC and have the armour unlocked. The jumps and moves are all possible. To turn the corners you shouldn't need to jump just move left/right and he should turn onto the next wall. Practice it on a building outside and you'll see.

Speedy_PC
11-24-2014, 05:19 AM
This is pretty easy to do this all you have to understand the PC key as an angle jumping and movement.

Keyboard 1. If you want to jump 45 degrees to your left higher press A + W together

Keyboard 2. If you want to jump to your left press A

Keyboard 3. If you want to jump 45 degrees to your left lower press A + S together

And I'll leave the rest for you to solve.

Chow

Aggiedad
11-25-2014, 11:19 PM
Speedy_pc
Thanks for the answer.Can't believe I made it this far without knowing how to jump sideways.

tattozoe
01-17-2017, 02:56 AM
Can not "Back Eject" to a wall in the puzzle room... I've been trying for 4 days and nights with absolutely no luck, I have also had 7 other people try this and they also have failed... this is the first time I have ever owned a Ps4 and the very first game played on it. The R2 + X is not working for a "Back Eject"... I have had no problems with the game at all "until now".... very frustrating and feel like my time and money on this game was a HUGE WASTE... .. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG IN THE SOFTWARE!!!!

strigoi1958
01-17-2017, 03:25 AM
Hi Tattozoe and welcome. Firstly this is the pc forum you should post a new thread in the console forum but please remember that millions of people have played and completed the game so it is not a bug. Perhaps you are just not quite in the right place. I have no idea which of the ac games you are talking about but there was a point in Unity that needed to be back ejected and if I was just slightly out of place it would either jump and miss or not jump at all. Have you googled it to see if you can find it on youtube? often when I'm stuck I find a walkthrough and see where I should be positioned.

HaHaHaBoomBoom
12-13-2017, 10:53 AM
I thought it was a bug also, and got mightyly hacked off! But it's actually a case of adjusting the camera angle to view Arno from slightly more to the left and below than the auto movement takes it to, once that's done Arno leaps just fine.