PDA

View Full Version : Game crash on Bike Selection Screen

Osoguineapig
11-20-2014, 01:38 AM
PRECURSOR: I HAVE ALREADY DONE A FULL REINSTALL, PATCHED, AND VERIFIED GAME FILES

THIS PROBLEM IS CONTINUING TO HAPPEN

Navigating game menus, going into the editor, and playing tracks in the editor is completely functional.

However, when press A or ENTER on a track in Career or Track Central, as soon as I begin to see the bike selection interface, the game crashes.

I am completely out of ideas on how to fix this issue.

Anybody else having the same issue or know how I can resolve this?

Thanks,

Oso

BenShermanUbi
11-20-2014, 02:12 PM
PRECURSOR: I HAVE ALREADY DONE A FULL REINSTALL, PATCHED, AND VERIFIED GAME FILES

THIS PROBLEM IS CONTINUING TO HAPPEN

Navigating game menus, going into the editor, and playing tracks in the editor is completely functional.

However, when press A or ENTER on a track in Career or Track Central, as soon as I begin to see the bike selection interface, the game crashes.

I am completely out of ideas on how to fix this issue.

Anybody else having the same issue or know how I can resolve this?

Thanks,

Oso

Hi Osoguineapig,
First please give me your PC configuration. Dxdiag would be perfect. :)
And if you have game crash then there should be dmp files in your savefiles folder, go to "C:\Users\'User'\Documents\TrialsFusion\SavedGames" and send me 2-3 latest dmp files for further investigation.

You can use this email (ben.ubi@mail.ru)

Regards,

Osoguineapig
11-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Hi Osoguineapig,
First please give me your PC configuration. Dxdiag would be perfect. :)
And if you have game crash then there should be dmp files in your savefiles folder, go to "C:\Users\'User'\Documents\TrialsFusion\SavedGames" and send me 2-3 latest dmp files for further investigation.

You can use this email (ben.ubi@mail.ru)

Regards,

Hey Ben,

I was able to fix the issue, apperantly something with my old single player save files was corrupted with the patch, so i wiped them, re-verified, and reinstalled them with my previous client modifications.

All is working now!

Thanks for getting back to me though!

Oso