PDA

View Full Version : ACU character view problem

HighWave1
11-19-2014, 11:44 PM
Hey. I have ACU for ps4, the problem is that, when you are in a large fight with 5 enemies, only 2-3 of them will be visible in the character view, this means that you can't see when those behind you will attack. Therefor am I asking, is there a way to zoom out, just so you can see a bit more of what is going on around you, on the screen. :)

ladosefan
11-20-2014, 01:09 AM
nope :( you have to rotate your camera with the right analog stick and try to keep an eye on all enemies.Some times it can be pretty challenging but thats why the new combat is fun :p

HighWave1
11-26-2014, 05:45 PM
nope :( you have to rotate your camera with the right analog stick and try to keep an eye on all enemies.Some times it can be pretty challenging but thats why the new combat is fun :p

Nope it's not fun, as soon you rotate the camera, one of then attacks and if you don't, them you can't see will. So in my opinion the combat is far from what it use to be, like in AC 1 to AC 3, where it still were challenging, but not annoying as it is now. With that said the rest of the game is amazing, better then AC 3.

Aphex_Tim
11-26-2014, 05:49 PM
like in AC 1 to AC 3, where it still were challenging, but not annoying as it is now.

Hmm, I personally much prefer this new fighting system where you can actually get killed over AC3/4's press-square-to-insta-kill-everyone system.

HighWave1
11-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Hmm, I personally much prefer this new fighting system where you can actually get killed over AC3/4's press-square-to-insta-kill-everyone system.

Year I will give you right in AC3, it were a bit to easy (didn't play AC black flag). But when you have been killed 3 times in a row ( only with 2-3 enemies), then it is a bit too much and you just get annoyed.