PDA

View Full Version : Season pass ticket X1

DIO TI AMA
11-19-2014, 10:55 PM
I might be missing something here, but ordered the ultimate kyrat edition and got the season pass. When redeemed shows I have the "season pass ticket" but doesn't show that I own the sesson pass so no content. How do I redeem the ticket please? Season pass shows asú23.99?

Any help much appreciated

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, did you redeem through redeem code in the Xbox One dashboard?

You should have The Syringe exclusive mission.

Syio
11-20-2014, 02:36 PM
I redeemed the code on the Xbox One Dashboard but it's also come up as the 'Season Pass Ticket' and I don't appear to have the syringe mission available unless it unlocks later in the game?

Some clarification about what it should have downloaded would be nice :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-20-2014, 02:40 PM
The Syringe Mission is accessible after completing A Cultural Exchange.

TipitinaJazzCat
11-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Hi, i'm on PS4, own the season pass but I am yet to see The Syringe mission available - i have progressed passed the cultural exchange mission also.
Am i the only one?????

BELLROY
11-25-2014, 01:31 AM
I might be missing something here, but ordered the ultimate kyrat edition and got the season pass. When redeemed shows I have the "season pass ticket" but doesn't show that I own the sesson pass so no content. How do I redeem the ticket please? Season pass shows asú23.99?

Any help much appreciated

The season pass ticket is what shows up when you get the season pass on XBONE. I Purchased the pass on the console and that what happened for me and I do have the syringe mission. In other words, your good.